Chinese Buffet's Great source of Protien?

Swoleburn

Gettin Swole
When I feel like I have not had enough protien for the day I ussually end up spending $6 and going to the Chinese buffet. I ussually eat a couple plates of chicken/dog/cat Sticks and about ten hard boiled egg whites. I think this is a great source of protien. Does anyone else use buffet's to get thier protien???

I'll like the rat /dog combo with chinese noodles ,it's great. The flied lice is another favorite. They have good drinks too,Zoombie ,what more can you say.

Ask DADAWG about Chinese buffets. He's banned from every Oriental buffet in a three-state area.

Mr. dB said:
Ask DADAWG about Chinese buffets. He's banned from every Oriental buffet in a three-state area.
i told you i have a new disguise , i dress up as a refrigerator and they just bring the food to me . its a brilliant plan

Yeah, I thikn it would have alot of crap in those foods. Oh well, bulking is bulking I guess. I have been trying to do it cleanly and have kept BF at bay.
Nick

ahahah i can put those mofos out of business. just don't eat there b4 u work out. whenever i do that i wind up feeling like absolute shit.

Back