Chinese HGH?

Each package of Somatropin (Somatropin, rDNA origin)contains 10- 4IU vials of 100% pure hGH for injection and 10- 2 ml vials of dilution solution.

I have tried a few different brand of Chinese hGH, only Jintropin gave me best results. I've been on it for 2months. Man, no sides at all! Others brands I got all gave me big pain at injection and welts!!! shit stuff.

I love the stuff..

Simple the best product out there for the buck.

Basically the same compound for half the price. cant beat that with a stick!

Tha Anke HGH is good. But make sure that it is coming straight from the manufacturer and that you are using a reputable shipping agent. Anke does not have an export permit to the US. They are on the US customs sieze list...which means that they can sieze your package without opening it. Check http://www.fda.gov/ora/fiars/ora_import_ia6657.html.

If you need more detail please write me at blumbcblum@aol.com.

I will be happy to give you as much info as I can.

bcb100 said:
Tha Anke HGH is good. But make sure that it is coming straight from the manufacturer and that you are using a reputable shipping agent. Anke does not have an export permit to the US. They are on the US customs sieze list...which means that they can sieze your package without opening it. Check http://www.fda.gov/ora/fiars/ora_import_ia6657.html.

If you need more detail please write me at blumbcblum@aol.com.

I will be happy to give you as much info as I can.

bcb100 is correct, I tried ordering from the once and customs got ahold of my pkg.!:( They did refund my money but the incovenience made me stick to domestic!

All good information from knowledgeable people, but maybe it should be time to let this thread go off to the archives. Customs has already tightened significantly on items from that country what with SARS, terrorists and internet chatter. And the only way to be sure of the handling (cold at all times) of these products is by direct ordering from the manufacturor.
Some of you guys will remember how good Thailand was in past. Now it's vitually impossible.
I just hate losing valuable bodybuilding resources.......there are so few left.

Anyway, our two "comrads" on this thread know everything, and are always helpful via email.

Hey rickusa2000-

I have never ordered from c and k. Be very careful- many shippers promise that thy can get your order thru customs and when it gets siezed they will not assist you in any way. I use a reliable shipper and I have never had a order siezed. I just had two orders shipped last month- both were HGH...no problems.

I know I can not list sources, I am not sure if I can list shipping agents? So to be safe email me and I will send you the info.

welts with hg

I have read in other lists that the welt problem can be caused from injecting more than 1 ml subq. This might be some of the problem. I don't know, just an idea.

Anybody have any updates on shipping directly from anke to the States?

:40oz:

Back