Chip or anyone that might have some advice.

tess444

I am a 39 yr old Canadian man with 20+ yrs of training. I have recently completely stopped AA's usage due to an unrelated health issue. After being off for nearly half a year I've been given the green light to go back and start training again.
I did a full workup and my results have shown that I am at the lowest range possible for natural test levels. Shocking! My doctor originally wanted to slam a patch on me or script me some gel or cream but I have requested injections instead.
He is hesitant and wants me now to go see an Endocrinologist (spelling?) which will be another 3-4 mths out before anything really happens.
My question to you, what is the best info to give him to inform him of the benefits of all this. I believe he is just uneducated and is nervous about perscribing a patient with previous AA history bottles of Test to take home and ration out. Any advice or reading or websites etc. is sincerely welcomed.

Appreciated
Tess

seems like you posted almost the same question a few days ago.

I would suggest a google search on "testosterone replacement therapy". you will get tons of stuff to come up and you can do your own research.

seems like you posted almost the same question a few days ago.

I would suggest a google search on "testosterone replacement therapy". you will get tons of stuff to come up and you can do your own research.

youre right i did and had no replies so second try

when i google search it literally takes me to bogus source sites by the 100's...ive tried believe me...wondering if anyone had any to suggest is all or advice on how to breach this with my doc

Your Doc is telling you that he is not interested in getting involved by wanting to send you to an Endocrinologist. On the other hand if you had a cool doc, then he prescribe you a bottle here and there. But it will never be what you would want it to be dosage wise.

TESS.... I HAVE TO OFFER YOU MY APOLOGIES, BECAUSE I AM NOT ALLOW TO WORK WITH ANYONE OUTSIDE THE U.S. AND MY KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE TO OFFER IN TERMS OF TRT/HRT IS REALLY NILL TO NONE. I'M SORRY.:scratchhe

Back