Votes: 13 50.0%
  • uncircumcised

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • doesn't matter

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI the poll is misleading because I clicked on the wrong one. Damn...should be wearing my glasses here. I clicked uncircumsized by mistake...should be circumsized...if a mod wants to fix up the pole, please do.

Mr. dB, maybe Im wrong but it sounds to me like you really take offence to the fact that some chicks may prefer a cut unit. Im uncut and couldnt give a shit if some chick doesnt like it. I personally dont like it when chicks have big nipples or if their southern area has those roast beef like labia but thats not going to make a difference if I really, truly like the chick. It just seems like your trying to justify that your uncut is as good as a cut. Who cares man? It shouldnt even come down to that. She should be into you and your looks and your personality anyways man. If she has a problem with your unit, kick her ass to the curb.

BiggieSwolls said:
Mr. dB, maybe Im wrong but it sounds to me like you really take offence to the fact that some chicks may prefer a cut unit. Im uncut and couldnt give a shit if some chick doesnt like it. I personally dont like it when chicks have big nipples or if their southern area has those roast beef like labia but thats not going to make a difference if I really, truly like the chick. It just seems like your trying to justify that your uncut is as good as a cut. Who cares man? It shouldnt even come down to that. She should be into you and your looks and your personality anyways man. If she has a problem with your unit, kick her ass to the curb.

Well said Biggie, well said!:beertoast

BiggieSwolls said:

Agreed.

But what set me off was the characterization of the foreskin as a breeding ground for bacteria and odor, something which could just as easily be said about the female's parts as well. Normal hygene makes this a moot point for both genders.

I tried to apologize to Supergirl for hijacking her thread, and was rebuffed.

--dave

Mr. dB said:
Agreed.

But what set me off was the characterization of the foreskin as a breeding ground for bacteria and odor, something which could just as easily be said about the female's parts as well. Normal hygene makes this a moot point for both genders.

--dave

I very much agree with your assessment about the hygene issue. No doubt women are far more susceptible to getting genital infections then an uncircumsized guy and the fact that a woman would have an issue with an uncircumsized guy because he may be able to get an infection easier then a cut guy is laughable to me for many reasons. But such is life. Like I said though, not every girl I pick up is going to have those beautiful, small, perky nipples attached to some nice big round breasts just the way I like em. That doesnt mean I dont want to be with the chick. Im sure that you'll find that most women dont give a shit in the grand scheme of things whether or not a guy is cut or uncut as long as she is really into the guy.

Last edited:
BiggieSwolls said:
I very much agree with your assessment about the hygene issue. No doubt women are far more susceptible to getting genital infections then an uncircumsized guy and the fact that a woman would have an issue with an uncircumsized guy because he may be able to get an infection easier then a cut guy is laughable to me for many reasons. But such is life. Like I said though, not every girl I pick up is going to have those beautiful, small, perky nipples attached to some nice big round breasts just the way I like em. That doesnt mean I dont want to be with the chick. Im sure that you'll find that most women dont give a shit in the grand scheme of things whether or not a guy is cut or uncut as long as she is really into the guy.

For you biggie.. i luv your member as much as i luv you! :) cut or not cut.. it is about the person..

but my point is that if i could choose, i would rather have a cut man, but would i not fall in love with a man that was uncut.. HELL NO.. i would love him anyway!!!

DrB.. i did not rebuff you.. i was kidding with the soapbox thing

but it really is a medical belief and you can read it anywhere that uncircumcised men DO in fact carry more bacteria and odor than circumcised men... It gets under the foreskin.. i am not saying women can not carry bacteria too, but that is NOT the debate here.. the debate here is uncut vs cut.. and cut men do not have extra skin to store bacteria..

It is really NOT that big of deal.. you are so defensive. but uncut men need to be more consciencetious of their member and cleanliness! You guys are more at risk of contracting and spreading bacteria and germs.. so just keep it super clean and there will be no problems...

I am sorry how this thread turned .. geeeessss

My apologies. I didnt mean to continue the hijacking of the thread. Supergirl is 100% correct though, its all about preferences and I respect any persons preference.

Again sorry to barge in. I dont even know how the hell I made it in this forum, let alone in this thread. I must have been doing something very boring at work today.

Last edited:
db..i found a couple of websites stating your comments about how masturbation was supposedly instituted in the U.S. but i found just as many to tell me different reasons why people have it done..i saw many articles on pros and cons.. but i have to agree with supergirl.. the more modern medical studies support her statements whereas most that support otherwise were written in the 70's... i was circumcised at the time of my birth for 2 reasons...my doctor felt it was medically beneficial and for religious purposes.... not because they were trying to discourage me from masturbating or from the many other myths...

this is in no way a flame or talking bad about uncircumsized people....

i just felt it necessary to post because your statement on why people have it done struck me as interesting, because i am an educated man who has heard that but never really read much about it..i personally always believed it was for cleanliness and religion..

not meaning to beat a dead horse but i didn' t want to make that last post too long and i did want to at least post some fact on religion... btw i am baptist..

And having said this, Jesus sat nigh unto the mountain which they looked upon. And his disciples came to his side to listen to his words. Then said Jesus: 'Adam the first man having eaten, by fraud of Satan, the food forbidden of God in paradise, his flesh rebelled against the spirit; whereupon he swore, saying: "By God, I will cut thee!" And having broken a piece of rock, he seized his flesh to cut it with the sharp edge of the stone: whereupon he was rebuked by the angel Gabriel. And he answered: "I have sworn by God to cut it; I will never be a liar!"

'Then the angel showed him the superfluity of his flesh, and that he cut off. And hence, just as every man taketh flesh from the flesh of Adam, so is he bound to observe all that Adam promised with an oath. This did Adam observe in his sons, and from generation to generation came down the obligation of circumcision. But in the time of Abraham there were but few circumcised upon the earth, because that idolatry was multiplied up the earth. Whereupon God told to Abraham the fact concerning circumcision, and made this covenant, saying: "The soul that shall not have his flesh circumcised, I will scatter him from among my people for ever." '

The disciples trembled with fear at these words of Jesus, for with vehemence of spirit he spoke. Then said Jesus: Leave fear to him that hath not circumcised his foreskin, for he is deprived of paradise.

workinonit said:
The disciples trembled with fear at these words of Jesus, for with vehemence of spirit he spoke. Then said Jesus: Leave fear to him that hath not circumcised his foreskin, for he is deprived of paradise.

As an agnostic, I do not pretend to be a bible scholar, but it seems like Jesus' message regarding the keeping of Jewish law kind of changes over time, especially after the resurrection. And when Paul took Christianity to the Gentiles, circumcision was abandoned along with Jewish dietary laws and other traditions. I don't think that any Christian has a leg to stand on when they claim to circumcise for "religious reasons." I'd be willing to bet that there has never been a circumcised pope, for example.

The reasons I cited for circumcision were for why the practice gained popularity in the mid-late 1800s. The reasons why it persists today are quite different. Mostly it's just force of habit -- that's what Americans expect a penis to look like. "I want Sonny to look just like his daddy." I see the other reasons cited as rationalizations. Never mind that the whole rest of the world (except for Israel and the Muslims) gets along just fine without cutting up little boys.

I'd like someone to show me some statistics that indicate that in the USA, where most cocks are cut, we have fewer instances per capita of yeast infections, STDs, penile cancer, or any of the other maladies that circumcision supposedly prevents, compared to a country like England where the men are mostly uncut. I don't think you can.

BTW, most "penile cancer" is really skin cancer that happens to be on the skin of the penis. If you remove half of the skin from the penis, then ipso facto you've halved the odds of getting skin cancer there! :) Twice as many men get BREAST CANCER as those who get "penile cancer," so low are the odds.

--dave, with apologies to Supergirl for further continuing the hijacking of her thread... :Poke:

Mr. dB said:
As an agnostic, I do not pretend to be a bible scholar, but it seems like Jesus' message regarding the keeping of Jewish law kind of changes over time, especially after the resurrection. And when Paul took Christianity to the Gentiles, circumcision was abandoned along with Jewish dietary laws and other traditions. I don't think that any Christian has a leg to stand on when they claim to circumcise for "religious reasons." I'd be willing to bet that there has never been a circumcised pope, for example.
:

db first i must let you know that the baptist religion has nothing to do with the pope who is catholic..we do not believe the way they do..i am not a scholar by any means but there are a few things i know for sure and these are the basis of baptist faith..mainly that jesus/god does not change... they are like a rock..it is also stated in the bible that jews and christians will deny god's ways, hince straying from so called tradition..like i said i am a sinner and far from even a decent christian, but don't tell me that i don't have a "leg to stand" on when you don't have a clue about my religion or my family who made the decision to have it done after birth..

When I was in the Army my job was preventive medicine so I had to work in the std clinic every now and then. Well I was working with a nurse on day and she had to rod about 10 guys because they came in with symptoms of an STD. So this guy comes in and drops his drawers and I'm like HUH? What the heck is that? (in my mind ofcourse) I hope I didn't make a funny face. well he was the first uncircumsized guy I had ever seen. I think a circumsized penis looks better but I wouldn't care if my husband wasn't it's not that big of a deal, but he is so its all good.

I don't think there is any need to be ashamed or embarrased if you are not circumsized.

Ah but if I wasn't married I'd take a large uncircumsized penis over a small circumsized one.............I got my priorities straight.

workinonit said:
db first i must let you know that the baptist religion has nothing to do with the pope who is catholic..we do not believe the way they do..i am not a scholar by any means but there are a few things i know for sure and these are the basis of baptist faith..mainly that jesus/god does not change... they are like a rock..it is also stated in the bible that jews and christians will deny god's ways, hince straying from so called tradition..like i said i am a sinner and far from even a decent christian, but don't tell me that i don't have a "leg to stand" on when you don't have a clue about my religion or my family who made the decision to have it done after birth..

Sigh...

Yes, I know the difference between Catholic and Protestant. I was raised as a Methodist myself. I have attended Baptist services, and can't say that I noticed any difference between that and the services I grew up with.

I merely used the Pope as an example.

Can you show me, in print, where it says that circumcision is one of the tenets of the Baptist Church? Do you also eat Kosher? Christianity is a Gentile religion, not bound by Talmudic Law. And The Baptist Church already existed before circumcision became popular here in the late 18th Century. Heck, my great grandfather, born in 1854, was a Baptist minister, and he was not cut.

--dave

please db if you want to debate me then pay very close attention to what i write and interpret it literally, because i only say what i mean..

yes baptist and methodist are very similar..we both use the king james version of the bible..

i never said it was a baptist law or was in any tenets...i mearly stated that jesus/god does not change... in direct contrast to your statement.. also we believe that anything written in the bible is the truth because it is gods book and it also will not change..

popularity is a mute point...i don't care about when or why some scholar feels it is being practiced now..what i did state before and will state again is that god and jesus said that you should be circumcised...

i don't care if anyone else is not circumcised either... you mearly made a point of stating that i did not have a leg to stand on for religious purposes... i will state again that you don't know my family or many others that also chose to have it done for the same reason, so if you cannot read minds then please don't make a statement like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back