• uncircumcised

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • doesn't matter

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
uncircumcised

I'm a 20 year old straight Sicilian male and uncircumcised.

The first and only time I’ve seen a circumcised penis was on the internet. I remember laughing at it because to me it looks stupid... (When flaccid it looks like a little mushroom).

But it looks funny to me because an uncircumcised penis is what i know a penis to look like. It's what i have.

What im trying to say is, i believe a female thinks a circumcised penis is normal because usually that’s what they first encounter. And because of that, she prefers it.

Now if a female first encounters a penis to be uncircumcised, I wouldn't be surprised if she preferred that instead.

We need to know what females prefers who FIRST experienced an uncircumcised penis.... and which she thinks is better looking. (that’s what im interested in).

I think my uncircumcised penis is much better looking than a circumcised one. And that’s the honest to god truth incase anyone thinks im lying because im embarrassed. Im not embarrassed at all and i like telling girls that im uncircumcised... Its great because 2 girls have asked to see it, which leads to things.. he he he

And i love it when i get hard and the foreskin retracts from the head. it feels good. and i dont need LUBE!!!

I think removing the foreskin is wrong. Ladies, how would you like it if your labia’s where removed when you were born? It's still done in Africa i believe. And i love the labia!! (i call them piss flippers). Give me more to play with i say! And to the guy who said the roast beef is nasty.... i say yummy......

oh, as far as the cleaning goes.. i do it every morning just like remembering to wash my ears... but i will admit, i have on occasion forgotten to wash the soap out. It smells funny when that happens..

p.s. would any ladies like to see it? lol, im just playing

-Angelo

Hey Angelo.. too funny :) thanks for your contribution!!!

as per your question.. my first penis was an uncircumcised one... i however prefer a circumcised one, but that is just my opinion based on past experiences... ie; i got a yeast infection, there always was an odor unlike a circumcised penis and it is not as attractive as a circumcised one.. However i will admit it was a bit easier and less friction because the skin slides... but for me if i had to choose, it would be circumcised..

but we all pretty much said, i would love the man whether or not he is cut :)

Really??? you think circumcised DOES look better? i think my uncut looks sleeker... lol

...for whatever reason my cock n' balls are the color of.... a light tan. and the rest of me is lighter.

so i think it would look really ugly if my penis and sac are light brown and i were to have a pinkish head and skin sticking out at the end. this way its all one color and it looks sleek ...... ;)

and you said something like, "I'd HAVE to admit, uncut is easier to have sex "

well, why would you NOT wanna admit it? what do you have against uncut? lol..... Are you still bitter about that yeast infection?

and you said your EX (uncut) boyfriend's penis always had an odor to it? well i dunno how good his hygine was... did his pits and ass smell too? because it must have...lol

Sometimes i can smell a little musk odor, but that is natural, and its supposed to attract the opposite sex... ya just cant go days without washing it, especially when getting off... but anyways, i don’t understand why your complaining about the musk odor... i mean, you do know what your clam smells like, right? i don’t hear guys bitching about that... and that’s probably because most guys are attracted to it. i enjoy the LIGHT odor of a clam.. =)

all in all, if your face looks anything like your supergirl icon, you would never see my penis flaccid anyways, even after sex so it wouldn't matter. lol

and i understand if your not attracted to an uncut penis... i mean, im not attracted to girls with muscles... that’s freaking gross..

so i understand what your saying... everyone has a different preference.....

Re: .....

rrockfordd said:
and you said your EX (uncut) boyfriend's penis always had an odor to it? well i dunno how good his hygine was... did his pits and ass smell too? because it must have...lol

Sometimes i can smell a little musk odor, but that is natural, and its supposed to attract the opposite sex... ya just cant go days without washing it, especially when getting off... but anyways, i don’t understand why your complaining about the musk odor... i mean, you do know what your clam smells like, right? i don’t hear guys bitching about that... and that’s probably because most guys are attracted to it. i enjoy the LIGHT odor of a clam.. =)

LOL, this guy is a riot.

Hey peeps didnt mean to jump in but im uncut also. I think a cut one looks better but i like it the way it is for pleasure reasons. Think about it , it creates a natural rippling affect. Plus the head is more sensitive due to it being protected under the skin all the time. So that means more pleasure for us. When me and my fiance first had sex she told me she had never felt anything like it. Trust me i wasnt that great in bed. I acually recall being rather nervous.

People cut dont get the chance to know the difference, but we uncut do. As you can see we choose this. Its not hard to clean yourself everyday and the smeel that may come off is only natural. Giving a woman oral right after she takes a shower her area still has a sour taste to it ans a slight odder.

Man.What a horrible beginning Circumcised or uncircumcised?then you write a bunch of crap about all the possible benefits of circumcision, and absolutly no evidence in favor of uncircumcision. I'm from Eurpoe and if a man is circumcised, well he's half a man

Bryce said:
then you write a bunch of crap about all the possible benefits of circumcision, and absolutly no evidence in favor of uncircumcision.

Hes correct super girl. After a women, that has never experianced an uncircumsized penis, reads that it will scare them away. How can you say cut or uncut and give nothing for the uncut. A total one-sided poll!

Well, I didn't think my first post would be on the "Femme" board, but I wanted to chime in quickly before I start exploring the rest of the site. I'm an Aussie guy who had to be cut at age 23. Didn't want to be, had heard all sorts of talk about loss of sensitivity etc, but after multiple infections I just got sick of messing around with steroid creams and lotions all the time.

That was 10 years ago next month. In that time I have experienced no loss of sensitivity at all. My then girlfriend, now wife, a European girl, much prefers me the way I am now. She says I "work" better without a foreskin (but having said that, she's not so obsessed with my dick that it makes an enormous difference to her!)

So - just a word from someone who has had it both ways. Sex is just as wonderful now as it ever was. I don't feel like I've been crippled and I'm not about to try and qualify for the para-olympics now that I have no foreskin (some opponents of circumcision seem to want us to believe that it's a major disability). If I had to do it over I probably would, but I'd have much preferred to have been done as a baby.

Keep smiling

Jim

Thanks for that Jimbob.. we appreciate your candidness :)

too all the uncircumcised crybabies.. GROW up.. this is the woman's board and it was a simple stupid poll meant as a joke.. stop getting so damn defensive that women prefer cut men to uncut men.. get over it already and get over this post..

it is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back