Women prefer men shaved or hairy?

I lol'd when Mrs. P told me that Mr. P shaves his nuts. That painted a pretty picture.

And yes Ology steals much of my time during the day. Everyone provides me with entertainment in their own special way. Better than watching t.v. some days.

I lol'd when Mrs. P told me that Mr. P shaves his nuts. That painted a pretty picture.

And yes Ology steals much of my time during the day. Everyone provides me with entertainment in their own special way. Better than watching t.v. some days.

Yes... I agree after the gym I hope on here. I don't watch TV. There is enough entertainment on here to suffice my hunger for a good laugh.

I shave my nuts too. There's a visual for ya to go along with the sore hands and blindness from the other thread.:eyepoke::D

Oh geezus...that's it.........I'm going over to the ass thread to get relief from these rancid images burned into my memory

Not concerned really with what women prefer, I prefer to keep mine chopped/shaved just for me :)

Shaved/waxed from head to toe is my fav. I like to see what's under the hair, not the hair. haha Hey, if I gotta do it... why don't you? As long as you won't look like a little boy without it... a little chest is ok, legs are ok (as long as its not like a pair of sweats you can't take off) but the rest has go to go. No 365 day sweater please! Its funny, cuz I lived in a mostly Middle Eastern part of town for the last 10 yrs and most of my ex's have been the very Americanized/whitewashed Middle Eastern ( I guess I like the tan look), and they are some hairy mofo's! But not my ex's... they knew better! lol

Back