Women prefer men shaved or hairy?

Nair does not agree with my skin. It also does a shitty job IMO, unless you leave it on long enough to burn the top few layers of skin off as well. Ingrowns are a bitch as well. From what I hear, when you get a wax done, they rub you down with a special lotion/cream that's supposed to help with ingrowns. I will find out soon...

I want to go laser surgery route. i just hate shaving. i dream of the day where i wake up and i throw my arms in the air wearing a tang top and no arm-bush has started its way out.

chichy

jcp2 said:
anyone want to come over and shave my back, fyre i know you cannot resist. :D In all seriosness i try to keep somewhat shaven, but most girls i have been with yell at me for shaving. They think it is gay.

I hear you on that...Girls wont let me shave my chest..they also say its gay..I wish this was the seventies still women would have loved me.
About hte only thing I shave besides my face is my nuts. LOL

hunter21 said:
I hear you on that...Girls wont let me shave my chest..they also say its gay..I wish this was the seventies still women would have loved me.
About hte only thing I shave besides my face is my nuts. LOL

In the 70s, body hair was tres chic! Now it seems kind of declasse and vulgar. So I get the last laugh on all those fuzzy Italian disco-boys.

This is a question that is often asked on men's fashion/grooming type sites, but also has been asked on bodybuilding forums as well. Big difference in results: bodybuilder women prefer shaved men much more often than average women who post on fashion forums. The reactions are always strong to this question, both from men and women. Personally, like many men into lifting, I shave most of my bodyhair, and can't imagine letting it grow back at this point. The first time I shave it was pretty erotic, I must say, and the difference in appearance was amazing. I love the feel of skin on skin, without the hair in between. What turns you ladies on more--smooth and shaved, or natural and more hairy?

i don't care as long as the back is taken care of... for me, it's about the person and not overly about their appearance.

Has anyone tried Nair for men? Also what prevents and gets rid of ingrown hairs?

There is a product called "Bump Stop" it is alcohol based with Tea tree oil and salic acid. It works great post shaving or waxing to keep bumps from coming or if you already have them it will get rid of them. Sally's beauty supply has it.

interesting post. I want my man to look like a man, not a little boy. The more hair on his body, the better he looks and feels to me. It is all a matter of opinion and what turns a woman on or off.

interesting post. I want my man to look like a man, not a little boy. The more hair on his body, the better he looks and feels to me. It is all a matter of opinion and what turns a woman on or off.

Yeah but maybe for some guys it doesn't take hair to make them look like a man...

;)

I think a balance between hair and shaved looks best. A guys who shaves his legs? c'mon you gotta be kidding me! Unless your are an olympic swimmer/ cyclist or competing bbder then you have some issues.

I don't know why men even worry what most women like or want.

Go as you wish and the women that find you (or your hair) attractive will eventually rub up on you...

:xmas:

Lol...all the women here would :Puke: if they saw me nekid. That makes me feel so great! ;)

Not ready for comp yet so not shaving at the moment. Will be getting the full body wax soon though so then I'll be attractive again...I guess...lol!

Hell no lol! Just waxing my back is bad enough, much less my entire body! I guess you gotta pay to play though!

well im screwed im hairy from head to my toes lol, im the dam wolfman

That is not a bad thing. There are PLENTY of women around that adore hairy men. It is one of the many things that makes Matt sexy to me. I think he could probably grow hair on the actual lids of his eyes be yummy. He takes his shirt off in front of me and "it's on..." :bootyshak

and I would have to say it would be a deal-breaker for me if he waxed or shaved it all off :tounge2:

Back