Clen dosage/sides (first day)

nonameman

I've taken clen for the first time today in the following manner:

9.30am (on empty stomach): 1 20mcg tab
Reaction: Felt really hypo (almost like I was on an amphetamine), slight nausia (maybe from not eating before), no shakes (but my body felt slightly jittery), slight body temp raise.

The nausia wore off, although I don't feel hungry at all like normal, still slight jittery (very minimal though) and the hypo feeling lowered a little

At 12pm I took another 20mcg tablet (that was 55mins ago) and I still feel about the same, slightly warmer, a little hypo, slighty jittery but no nausia this time (I've eaten now)

My question is, since my sides are very minimal would it be silly to take one more 20mcg tab about 3pm if my sides don't get increase in the mean time?

I've heard people saying you can start on 60mcg and since my body seems to be handling it well I'm unsure, the alternative is to stay at this dose and increase 20mcg per day starting tomorrow.

EDIT - Weighing in at 180lb if that helps.

I ended up taking 60mcg in total yesterday which my body handled very well.

So far today I've had 40mcg and I'll have another 40mcg later. Just starting to feel the first dose come on.

With the benadryl method would this work;

Week 1-2 Clen (up to 160mcg if my body handles it)
Week 3 Benadryl 50-100mg? before bed

Week 4 start again.

I'm hoping one week of benadryl without the clen will be enough to refresh my receptors?

I personally wouldn't go any higher than 80, but I've heard of people going higher after a few cycles. When ive been on clen, 80 was perfect for me, minimal sides but as soon as I got to 100, it smashed me so I stick with 80, 2weeks on, 2 weeks off.
I agree with weights, but maybe your trying to cut?

When I was doing clen, I ended up at 120mg and it was fine. To be honest, I never felt Benedryl worked. Ketofen is supposed to. I just did three on, two off.

Oh btw, I found liquid clen sucked compared to the powder/pill form. Something to note.

your only 180lbs and your looking to loose weight? doesnt make sence?

Everyones goals are different remember. As a former fatty many many years ago, I want to finally hit 8%. I'm only 5'9.

My plan is to hit 8% bf (currently around 11%) then start a bulk test e cycle. I'm more like 185lb atm, hopefully hit high 170s @ 8% with the clen and then cycle into the 190s.

I'd be more than happy being 5'9, 195lb @ about 8% bf at the end of my cycle.

Back