Clen.....need info.

danchubbz

I've recently read up a little on Clenbuterol or "Clen"

The benefits it brings seem great but my questions are

1. Is it legal (like I said don't know hardly anything about it!!)

2. Does it have any side effects compared to steroid use....basically is it 100%?

Cheers :druggie:

Do a search on "Clen" and "Clenbuterol"

There is a ton of info on the board.

Also check out the article section.

Clen helps strength but you gotta take a lot and it's a little shady on the heart also dot plan on sleeping to much. My opinion is a better diet is more worth it.

Dlove said:
Clen helps strength but you gotta take a lot and it's a little shady on the heart also dot plan on sleeping to much. My opinion is a better diet is more worth it.

lol. clen does not help strength and if its liquid you take micrograms. thats not alot.

diet should be on point for clen anyway.

evansss said:
lol. clen does not help strength and if its liquid you take micrograms. thats not alot.

diet should be on point for clen anyway.

Actually 120mcg clen helped me and my training partner a little with strength.
Personally though I feel its junk and wouldn't waste my time the sides aren't worth the gains.

Dlove said:
Actually 120mcg clen helped me and my training partner a little with strength.
Personally though I feel its junk and wouldn't waste my time the sides aren't worth the gains.

if thats your mentality your def. in the wrong place.

wait what are the sides? My diet is in check but the best I can do is about 8~9% Bf. I just can't go any lower. I was thinking about clen from r-ology, anyone have any more real world insight?

BiggerthanLavar said:
wait what are the sides? My diet is in check but the best I can do is about 8~9% Bf. I just can't go any lower. I was thinking about clen from r-ology, anyone have any more real world insight?

these guys seem to like that crap. dude ive taken it on about 7 different occasions and it could be all drugs react different and it gave me no sleep and gitters. if i were you and you wanna lean down i would clean up the diet even more hit some cardio and up the reps maybe try the eca stack as well that trimmed me down.

Back