Clen Prices in Mex and dosage?

I have taken up to 200 mcg/day of clen. But at that point I think it is a little overkill. For a beginner, 20 mcg/day and working your way up so that you can tolerate the sides is the best way to go about dosing.

As for your question about mexican prices, I have no idea but Ill bump this up for you.

It's about $5 US for 50 Oxyflux (20mcg), but they're underdosed, so you very well may have to take 200+mcgs of that; but work your way up as Biggie said.

Spiropent is $7 ish, I think, for 20 tabs (20mcgs also).

Last time I was there prices were up in Pesos, and the exchange rate down, not sure how much of a change there's been in the last few months, but it doesn't really matter for the cheap stuff...

Thanks guys. Well i paid 17 bucks for QV Test eath. If that gives you an idea of some prices.
thanks
cajun

novegam is at 4 bucks for 20 tabs. i forgot the dosage though. i think its 20 mcgs per tablet. someone correct me if they know off hand.

I just got back yesterday and picked some up , I was in Ensinada
Oxyflux Foil packs =$2 for 10
Spiropent=$3-4 for 10
Testoprim D=$8 an amp
Primobolan=$10 amp
Sustanon=$8 an amp

Popichulo said:
I just got back yesterday and picked some up , I was in Ensinada
Oxyflux Foil packs =$2 for 10
Spiropent=$3-4 for 10
Testoprim D=$8 an amp
Primobolan=$10 amp
Sustanon=$8 an amp

Popi, those are some nice prices.

How does the new Oxyflux compare to the older version?
Primobolan is this the 50mg/ml or 100mg/ml?
Sustanon Organon Redijects?

The new foil packed Oxyflux works wonderfull , if you can get it get it, dont fuck with the bottle of Oxyflux tabs they are shit, and the primo was 100mg and it looked good , I would have stocked up but I didnt want to take any chances at the border and I was with my bosses, I told them Clen was for my diet and I wasnt lying, and the sustanons were just organon amps

Those were very nice prices bro! Wish we could get those same rates in Rocky Point or Nogales!!!

Back