Clenbuterol dosage?

WorkoutBarbie

I'm preparing for a bikini competition and am researching clenbuterol. Anyone know how to take this and what dose I should be at? I'm 5'3 and 130 and need to shed some fat for my abs to show.

I'm preparing for a bikini competition and am researching clenbuterol. Anyone know how to take this and what dose I should be at? I'm 5'3 and 130 and need to shed some fat for my abs to show.

Dosage will depend on the strength of the clen and your tolerance to it. I always start with 20 mcg./day. Clen is good but diet/cardio is better.

How did that other "ring girl" comp go?

Clen needs to be cycled on and off. 1 week on 1 week off. Or 2 weeks or 3 weeks. Like Blondie said, start low at 20 mcg. This dose can pack a real punch for some people. Cycle for 8-12 weeks.

I'm doing cardio/diet as well. I only have 5 weeks and just decided to do it. I'm still pretty toned just need help shedding the fat on top of my abs. The guy told me I needed to take benadryl with it the last week. I don't trust his judgement so I thought I would ask here. I tried to do some research on it,but have not found anything about taking benadryl at all.

I'm doing cardio/diet as well. I only have 5 weeks and just decided to do it. I'm still pretty toned just need help shedding the fat on top of my abs. The guy told me I needed to take benadryl with it the last week. I don't trust his judgement so I thought I would ask here. I tried to do some research on it,but have not found anything about taking benadryl at all.

I run mine like this.

Week 1 -20mcg clen

week 2- 40 mcg clen
2 benedryl before bedtime

week 3 - No clen still 2 benedryl at night

week 4- 40 mcg clen
no benedryl

week 5- 60 mcg clen
2 benedryl at night

These are doses that I can tolerate. If you feel too shaky,nervous, or any bad sides just drop the dose down. Make sure to get some taurine, I usually just take 2 before cardio and also some Powerade Zero for the potassium and sodium.

Good luck.

I run mine like this.

Week 1 -20mcg clen

week 2- 40 mcg clen

week 4- 40 mcg clen
no benedryl

week 5- 60 mcg clen
2 benedryl at night

These are doses that I can tolerate. If you feel too shaky,nervous, or any bad sides just drop the dose down. Make sure to get some taurine, I usually just take 2 before cardio and also some Powerade Zero for the potassium and sodium.

Good luck.

great suggestions!!

new here kinda....use to be deadbeatrec. its been about 3 years since i posted

anyways my woman is doing come fitness comps and i had a few questions.

whats the benadryl for? receptors?

also y are you not taking 2 weeks off after the first 2 weeks? is it because you dosses are relatively low? she will most likely run 20 ramping up to 40 or 60 for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks off. then repete once more than like 5 weeks off.

what do u think?

new here kinda....use to be deadbeatrec. its been about 3 years since i posted

anyways my woman is doing come fitness comps and i had a few questions.

whats the benadryl for? receptors?

also y are you not taking 2 weeks off after the first 2 weeks? is it because you dosses are relatively low? she will most likely run 20 ramping up to 40 or 60 for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks off. then repete once more than like 5 weeks off.

what do u think?

Welcome back to the board.

Yes, benedryl is to refresh receptors. I have never needed to take 2 weeks off, the one week has worked well for me and I have run very high doses and it still worked fine.

Receptors die and replace continually. Benedryl slows the desensitization of receptors. It doesn't technically "refresh" them. But you get my point.

Blondie gave a good sample usage. And a newbie could start even lower. I know some girls that get shakes at 10 mcg clen.

I run mine like this.

Week 1 -20mcg clen

week 2- 40 mcg clen

week 4- 40 mcg clen
no benedryl

week 5- 60 mcg clen
2 benedryl at night

Good luck.

ok this is the cycle im going to start my gf on. how long after week 5 do u start everything back up?

ok this is the cycle im going to start my gf on. how long after week 5 do u start everything back up?

Just remember Blondie is an experienced user....you may want to copy the cycle but maybe do lower dosages till you are comfortable.

I'm a bit confused about your question. What do you mean how long after week 5? Do you mean how long before you "taper up" period?

hi

ive taken clem before and i usually cycle it
day 1 - 1 tablet
day 2 - 1 tablet
day 3 - 2 tablets
day 4 - 3 tablets
day 5 - 3 tablets

if i take clen its usually just for a week then i take a few weeks off.
im use to it now but when i first started it i had the shakes and was sick quite bad, didnt put me off though i just lowered the dose, good diet and cardio is best of all this just helps to tweak the final points i find. :O) x

I recently got some clen powder and for the life of me, I cant work out how to measure out 20mcg.. any ideas?

I purchased 0.01g scales but it seems I need 0.0001g scales because from my reading: 20mcg = 0.0002g.. is this correct?

Or, should I be finding out the purity of my clen powder to find out how many mcg's per gram?

very confused

Why would you bump a four year old thread to ask that question when the topic of the thread has absolutely nothing to do with what you're asking? Anyhow, wear a mask when you handle clenbuterol powder as you can easily inhale large quantities which will result in a hospital visit with you on beta-blockers. Suspend your clenbuterol in liquid (alcohol). You don't measure out 20mcg every dose that is impossible.

Hi I just started my clen cycle today and I was reading some of the post here and wondering what the Benadryl is for and how important it is. I really want to get the most of my cycle so any tips are very much appreciated.

Hi I just started my clen cycle today and I was reading some of the post here and wondering what the Benadryl is for and how important it is. I really want to get the most of my cycle so any tips are very much appreciated.

You may be better off starting your own thread, but anyways

Benadryl is rumoured to help upregulate the beta2 receptors that clen uses

However I believe that's been shown to be mostly bro-science, I want to say someone on this board had studies to back it up half a year ago or so...

Anyways, essentially either using ketotifen or just creeping up the clen dose is more effective...

Clen, T3, with anabolics?

You may be better off starting your own thread, but anyways

Benadryl is rumoured to help upregulate the beta2 receptors that clen uses

However I believe that's been shown to be mostly bro-science, I want to say someone on this board had studies to back it up half a year ago or so...

Anyways, essentially either using ketotifen or just creeping up the clen dose is more effective...

I've been training hard for damn near 6 years. I've come from 161 to 125 at my lowest, presently at 133.
I'm cutting for a bikini bodybuilding show in July. But I'm having a hard time getting the chub off, no matter how much cardio I do or the macro deficit I'm in.
A friend suggested I take T3 and clen. But also thought I'd need an anabolic so I don't lose all my muscle.
Anyone who has used or competed, can you give some input and advice?
Thanks!

Back