Clomid: Raise testosterone and fertility while blocking gyno.

RUI-products

Official Sponsor
Clomiphene (Clomi) is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) which has been researched for many possible uses. Although mostly researched for its positive effects in female fertility, it has also shown to positively effect fertility in male test subjects as well.

Clomid has been shown to be very effective in increasing gonadotropins in male test subjects leading to higher testosterone levels. This has opened doors to treating not just fertility, but also as a possible tool for increasing low testosterone levels at the same time. This is a very good quality about Clomi because a lot of practices for increasing testosterone in research has shown to negatively impact fertility. With Clomi we now have a compound that will raise testosterone levels while improving fertility. This improved fertility male test subjects was found to be a result of increased spermatogenesis in hormonally dysfunctional test subjects.

The positives don’t stop there, Clomi has also been found to block estrogen receptors in some areas like the breast. This has led us to utilize Clomi for research in its possible application in the treatment of some types of cancer and also Gynecomastia (Gyno). Gyno although not a life threatening condition can have a detrimental effect in test subject’s mental state of mind and their interactions with the opposite sex and this could also lead to reproductive issues that are mentally based.

Clomid has been shown in research to be well tolerated in most test subjects and thus lead to better outcomes in research on this compound. This is why I feel so strongly about this compound. It is a great compound to research with multiple applications, all while being low in side effects and many positive ones. This is a must for anyone interested in researching improved fertility, increasing testosterone levels and stopping/limiting gyno.

Get it here >> Clomiphene Citrate 70mL 35mg/mL

Ref:
1) The effect of clomiphene citrate on pubertal gynaecomastia. LeRoith D, Sobel R, Glick SM. The effect of clomiphene citrate on... [Acta Endocrinol (Copenh). 1980] - PubMed - NCBI
2) Clomiphene citrate and enclomiphene for the treatment of hypogonadal androgen deficiency.Kaminetsky J, Hemani ML. Clomiphene citrate and enclomiphe... [Expert Opin Investig Drugs. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI
3) Clomiphene citrate and ovulation induction.Sovino H, Sir-Petermann T, Devoto L. Clomiphene citrate and ovulatio... [Reprod Biomed Online. 2002 May-Jun] - PubMed - NCBI
4) Safety and efficacy of clomiphene citrate and L-carnitine in idiopathic male infertility: a comparative study.Moradi M, Moradi A, Alemi M, Ahmadnia H, Abdi H, Ahmadi A, Bazargan- Hejazi S. Safety and efficacy of clomiphene citrate and L-carni... [Urol J. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI

Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL

Clomid is amazing. Idk why anyone wastes money on GNC test boosters when clomid is far better than anything out there. I've also noticed when I take it on cycle it helps me retain most of my testicles size/big loads of cum lol! :D

What side effects does clomid have? Many years ago I asked a urologist about clomid and he said it's had many side effects.
If clomid didn't have any serious side effects it would be perfect.

I also wonder where is the difference between clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Both raise LH right?

Found this in another thread. This isn't good. That's also what I remember reading years ago that clomid can cause depression. Then it's no solution for me. Damn.

clomid often comes with strong emotional effects. Many can't take it.
steroidology.com/forum/testosterone-replacement-therapy/594054-clomid-vs-testosterone-gel.html

Last edited:
What side effects does clomid have? Many years ago I asked a urologist about clomid and he said it's had many side effects.
If clomid didn't have any serious side effects it would be perfect.

I also wonder where is the difference between clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Both raise LH right?

Found this in another thread. This isn't good. That's also what I remember reading years ago that clomid can cause depression. Then it's no solution for me. Damn.

steroidology.com/forum/testosterone-replacement-therapy/594054-clomid-vs-testosterone-gel.html

everything has sides.
Clomid does not have major sides in most people.
will it make you possibly moody? well yes.. if you dont control estrogen or testosterone or are on post cycle therapy (pct) (as most are when using clomid).
I dont believe clomid to cause depression, in post cycle therapy (pct) most people get depressed, then you add this compound that can make some more moody or emotional and yes you may be moreso, but its not a cause of it in my op.
and as a stand alone I have seen ALOT of positive feedback on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) (though most will end up taking test shots for life) i do think this is a better option to try out before commiting to that.

HCG is NOT like Clomid

using HCG as a post cycle therapy (pct) then ending of its use =shut down (and i believe you can damage the testies for live with over use)
Clomid = recovery

HCG MIMICS SOME of the reactions in the testies but not all of them. it can make recovery worse if used in post cycle therapy (pct). its best used just before post cycle therapy (pct) stopping when post cycle therapy (pct) starts. HCG will bring back size and fake functions but it wont recover your testies. not even close to the same thing.
you need to do alot more research on these two things, your not understanding there functions at all.

hope that helps a bit atleast

Hi, I remember years ago I read that clomid can damage the eyes and cause floaters. And very recently I read the same stuff again from someone who used clomid.
Now that would be an absolute red flag cause I already have floaters and they drag me down so much. I do not even go out during the day because of them.
I knew in the back of my mind that I had read something about clomid which was very negative and didn't know what it was and when I then read the stuff a few days
ago about the floaters I suddenly remembered that I had read this years ago already. :(

Over the years it seem clear to me that those who stay under 100mg clomid/day and take it at night before bed have little to no side issues what so ever. It is a very safe drug.

yup...one of the reason I live by "Visions" PCT Protocol. He says 25mg is the most you need....all those studdies of needing to run it 50/100/300 or whatever it was...is overkill. Clomid= acting like a bitch...too moody. I like Aromasin for my pct , with minimal amounts of clomid for 6 wks

Is clomid cheaper than hcg?
My doc told me that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would cost a few thousand bucks every year if I wanted to go on it.

And have you heard about clomid causing eye floaters? That's really a damn scary side effect. I know people
who quit their jobs because of floaters and now stay out home all day wearing sunglasses!

I will never take Clomid again. I've tried it a couple times and it makes me an emotional mess. I prefer nolvadex or exemestane.

At 50mg a day for pct I've never had a problem.
However this time around I've noticed break outs of acne but on my forearms which is weird to me.
Anyone heard of that?

Its probably more to due with your hormones balancing out than the Clomid.
PCT is an odd time for the body.

I never noticed Acne FROM the Clomid.
But i have noticed I got more acne when I wasn't using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle (estrogen).

I rec taking 2-3 shots apple cider vinegar ED on or off cycle it helps allot with acne AND its good for you. also some extra Vit B5 is also helpful.

Back