clomid real or fake?

gunshow45

AT the snakeriver powerlifting championship, an old friend acquaintance of mine gave me some white pills with a line through them, I know the reforvit I recieved is good but I don't know about the supposable clomid. does clomid look similiar? any info helps it not go to waste or go to waste if its bs

gunshow45 said:
AT the snakeriver powerlifting championship, an old friend acquaintance of mine gave me some white pills with a line through them, I know the reforvit I recieved is good but I don't know about the supposable clomid. does clomid look similiar? any info helps it not go to waste or go to waste if its bs

Supposable? LOL

Check out the gear pics forum and you should be able to find out.

Clomid is so cheap I dont know why anyone would fake it really, who did he say made it? Good luck on your search.

it would make 0 sense for someone to counterfeit clomid since the shit is so damn cheap...
now that doesnt mean he gave you something that isnt clomid and said that it was. good luck comparing pics though, theres just too many different brands out there. its gonna come down to if you trust the guy or not..

Back