cloudy Pinnacle test c 250mg/ml

unknown21

I am banned!
I made an order with jb back in November i ordered four vials of test c and one of the vials has white stuff in it idk if its bc its crashed or what and it is much fuller than the other test c vial from him? Why would it be more full? Could it be more full bc condensation could have gotten in it and made water in it? I heated it up 2 different times and it would clear up for about ten mins and then go back to looking like this.
View attachment 548760View attachment 548761View attachment 548762View attachment 548763

yes its crashed

i would just heat it up well before usage, if its really crashed it forms crystals and this MAY be why it is taking up more volume in the vial

when you first got it did it seem dosage was higher?

pinnacle usually dosed consistently

99% sure it is just crashed, get a coffee mug fill it one to two inches with near boiling water, set the vial in it ( don't submerge obviously ) and let it clear up before pinning

dont sweat it too much

I just dont want to get a infection or anything if i pin it. What do you mean by when i first got it did it seem dossage was higher bro? This is just extra test that i have im not looking to use it until 2 more cycles. Just wanting to make sure i wont get a infection or anything if i pin it.

I just dont want to get a infection or anything if i pin it. What do you mean by when i first got it did it seem dossage was higher bro? This is just extra test that i have im not looking to use it until 2 more cycles. Just wanting to make sure i wont get a infection or anything if i pin it.

I think he means was there more oil in the one vial when you got it? Unknown21, I tried to send u a pm, but you need to delete some shit to make space so you can receive messages

I think he means was there more oil in the one vial when you got it? Unknown21, I tried to send u a pm, but you need to delete some shit to make space so you can receive messages

When i got the vial it was just pure cloundness like you couldnt even see the white stuff floating around. then i let it sit and it looks like tht in the pic. It has always had that much in it since i got it. idk why it would be more full then my other once. btw Rock pm bro i deleted some msgs.

That products look not good at all, ok product can crash sometimes but that should only happen if its very cold environment
If it crashed in normal conditions than you can heat it up and inject but this means it will crash inside your muscle also will hurt big time

This drug is unique (so far as I know) in that 5a -reductase, the enzyme which converts testosterone to the more-potent DHT, actually converts nandrolone to a less-potent compound. Therefore this AAS is somewhat deactivated in the skin, scalp, and prostate, and these tissues experience an effectively-lower androgen level than the rest of the body. Therefore, for the same amount of activity as another drug at the androgen receptors (ARs) in muscle tissue, Deca gives less activity in the scalp, skin, and prostate. Thus, it is the best choice for those particularly concerned with these things.

View attachment 548783

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know what this guy above me is talking about and why...; this topic is about testo...

OK sooooooo, when it's good... is good.

when is not good, usualy it mean than it's not good... what do you need to be explained? it's crached, it needs to be trashed, i don't like to use UGL stuffs which got bad react in the brew.

Back