Color Scheme?

BiggieSwolls

Steelers = SuperBowl
Lets try and get some kind of concensus as to what color scheme we should have for the board.

Would you like to see us continue to use the current colors? Or Would you prefer a different color scheme?, if so, what color sheme do you believe would be the best for Steroidology?

Thanks

Biggie

I say keep the logo the same color, but chang the backround color from this dull, dark blue color to a nice light blue color. It will look better and it will make the logo stand out more.

Colors like green, orange, yellow etc are all ugly weak colors. Just change the blue color and it will look awsome IMO.

Golden_Muscle said:
I say keep the logo the same color, but chang the backround color from this dull, dark blue color to a nice light blue color. It will look better and it will make the logo stand out more.

Colors like green, orange, yellow etc are all ugly weak colors. Just change the blue color and it will look awsome IMO.
light blue is what the old MZ had and i hated it!

So many of the boards have this "blue" color...I disagree with Golden; I believe a "standout" color would leave an impression with new people and may get their attention even more.

Maybe a green or brown, even an off color red....just something to be "different".

Golden_Muscle said:
Light blue like the sky on a sunny day, not a cheap blue like MZ.
all the boards are light blue bro, i just think it gets old. i like the colors in the logo, maybe make the whole board like that, with the dark blue and goldish silverish color.

Golden_Muscle said:
Light blue like the sky on a sunny day, not a cheap blue like MZ.

I do agree with Bouncer and Golden on this, I always though MZ had a "cheap" look to it. I like the way AnaSci is done....take a look at the way they have their set up and chat with Swoldier, MDD and Rugger about it.

Another good feature they have at AnaSci that makes their board soooooo much easier is, the "view new posts" button ON EVERY THREAD, not just at the front page. Man that makes life so easy to navigate on that board.

Check that one out. Good luck in whatever you decide Biggie :)

Cirrus2000 said:

Maybe a green or brown, even an off color red....just something to be "different".
you know your my boy cirrus but i disagree 100%. people like a board that is pleasing to the eye, not a board that you need sunglasses to view. i personally don't like anasci for that very reason. i liked it for about a week and then it started to annoy me.

Golden_Muscle said:
Cirrus2000, the color beside the castle in your avatar, just under the clouds is the color that I mean.
come on bro, that looks about as cheap as you can get!lol.

hey big, can you give us a few different scheme to pick from? i personally think the color of the logo is cool.

How about hot pink or chartreuse. You know a color that will melt the eyes right out of your head......

I think it should be somthing easy to look at like a mellow hunter green or somthing simmilar.

I agree with bouncer, I like the color on the entrance site, along with the gold. Give us some colors that yall are thinking about using and let us vote!

What we have now is nice. You wont be able to please everybody anyway. How hard is it to change? Could you run each option for 7 days and see what the response is?

ScottD

ScottD said:
What we have now is nice. You wont be able to please everybody anyway. How hard is it to change? Could you run each option for 7 days and see what the response is?

ScottD

That's not a bad idea??

Back