comments on my cycle

cosmicbod

50mg d-bol, 300mgs of eq, 100mg of a mix of tren and prop, and 50mg a/day of clomid. 210lbs at the moment . i really have only stuck to sus and eq in the past what do you all think this is a good cycle for cuts or should i eliminate the prop????,,,,,,cosmic bod........yeah

I would stick w/ prop if you want quality gains from this cycle and bump up the EQ. I would front load EQ for first 2 weeks at 600mg then I would go down to 400mg.

50mg/ED of dbol is a lot for having only done one cycle. Hell, 50mg/ED of dbol is a lot for anyone. Have your anti-e's on hand.

jyzza said:
I would stick w/ prop if you want quality gains from this cycle and bump up the EQ. I would front load EQ for first 2 weeks at 600mg then I would go down to 400mg.

If hes running dbol then there really isnt any need to front load

cycle that im running

on my third week already and decreasein 10mg of d every week until i hit the six wk......and thinking of adding maybe an additional oral like Winstrol (winny). as of the clomid good idea (it is a weak estrogen and binds to the receptor so?)but proviron actually decreases your gains because it is a powerful androgen that binds to both to receptor site....but ?????//......cosmicbod

how long are u running this cycle for? and adding Winstrol (winny) would be sweet fina/winny combo have been proven to be excellent. Good luck

it is a 12wk cycle and i ultimately want to finish w/ tren and Winstrol (winny) or anavar if i come across any? the Winstrol (winny) is on its way too but as far as my type of d-bol is china tabs at 10mg . (also have about 30 china anadrols that i will use 1-2 a week when im really sore from a large bodypart (like legs!). im up 15lbs already not including the percentage of body fat i probably drped ???laters >>>smoke one after workouts it helps >>>>>>,,,,,cosmicbod

Back