Common Cures and treatments for Gyno

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned liquid dosing in the OP because most people only have direct access to Research Chem grade solutions, and chrisotpherm's quote was regarding that dosing.

My personal use was purchased from the Ukraine, from everything I can tell it's medical grade. Again, without a spectroanalysis I cannot confirm that it's to the same potency regarding what you're referring to, but it's also not liquid-grade research chemicals either.

It's not essential for me to prove or disprove my medications... I mean, I can certainly take pictures, the letro tabs are round, the 1mg adex tabs are small squares, nolva is the same size as the letro tabs at 10mg per tab... that's not the point here, the point is that ALL of the drugs have their proper applications and uses, and you're right that it's absolutely ESSENTIAL to get those uses right medically-speaking, with the smallest dosage that is applicable to the situation at hand, all I'm saying is that they ALL play their part. I understand the warning labels and exactly what you're saying... don't get me wrong, we have zero misunderstanding regarding the proper medical application of these drugs and their possible detrimental side effects if not properly used. I'm just saying to completely negate the use of Aromatase Inhibitors from the purposes of Gyno treatment is too narrow-minded and one sided, only bloodwork should be the final standard when making that decision since every case is unique and individual, and the aromatase process equally as unique and specific to the individual in question.

But why settle for sub standard treatment? Aromatase inhibitors have never been shown as effective as SERMs at gyno reversal. Prevention is another topic. Why mess with estrogen levels off cycle to reverse gyno when you don't need to take that risk with a SERM?

Alright. I've shared all I can share, I don't really like being repetitive in the same thread. We will agree to disagree. Thanks for the interactions, it's been interesting and hopefully educational for many.

Alright. I've shared all I can share, I don't really like being repetitive in the same thread. We will agree to disagree. Thanks for the interactions, it's been interesting and hopefully educational for many.

Thank you, and I sincerely mean that. Again please don't misunderstand, I'm not excluding your points on aromatase inhibitors because they're absolutely accurate, true, and valid points, I just think AIs too have their proper uses is all. So if on that point we disagree, then I agree to disagree, and I thoroughly enjoyed the discussion. Interesting and educational simply doesn't provide it with enough credit :)

One final note, for anyone else reading this thread, I am by no means trying to claim that MY approach was right. In fact, I am willing to admit the inherent flaws in it; no bloodwork, quite possibly over-excessive dosing on the Aromatase inhibitor (AI), just to name a few. The purpose of this was simply to educate, so no one ends up repeating my mistakes.

SERM treatment should be the primary consideration, any further considerations should be made based on the results of that bloodwork for most effective and proper treatment

One final note, for anyone else reading this thread, I am by no means trying to claim that MY approach was right. In fact, I am willing to admit the inherent flaws in it; no bloodwork, quite possibly over-excessive dosing on the Aromatase inhibitor (AI), just to name a few. The purpose of this was simply to educate, so no one ends up repeating my mistakes.

SERM treatment should be the primary consideration, any further considerations should be made based on the results of that bloodwork for most effective and proper treatment

:p

just for the sake of general understanding so we don't get into a catfight over semantics; a general level of sensitivity is what I was referring to, which is absolutely vital and essential, so we don't approach these issues of gyno control like neanderthals (like I did, in my case, with too much Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and not enough bloodwork). So, if anything, I can say I learned quite a lot from this situation, and am thoroughly grateful to you for that understanding

I dont know what "common"treatments are and I didnt read thread but correct treatment in my opinion in order of preference are raloxifene or tamoxifen. End of convo imo.

haha don't be so sensitive, it's a general statement :) referring to you not using a baseball bat when it comes to killing mosquitos

Lol. Not sensitive at all, funny mostly. But, it's pretty disheartening when conversing with someone who admittedly does not draw for panels, unable to verify legitimacy of compounds and doesn't grasp the journey through metabolic pathways. I get diagnosed with sensitive. You have to admit its pretty funny. Makes you wonder why multiple urologists never diagnosed me as such. Doesn't it?

The best part of all this is that you said you collected all your info from forums. (A prohormone forum) but you never thought to actually research any of the info until you met someone who knows a little about this stuff. I saw the other forums and I understand that you're used to getting a pat on the back from members who don't question anything.

Anywho... I'm always happy to fact check, I have a strong background you'll be able to reference soon. I only ask that in your ventures, try to play devils advocate properly, as being objective for the sake of being objective gets redundantly silly. :)

Whats going on here? Do we have an "ai for gyno" misinformation being perpetrated?
Estrogen is necessary and essential to good health. Should it be manged-of course-with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). For gyno well to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) requires demolition of estrogen for gyno to reverse. It is unsafe and unhealthy. se a serm. Like Dr Scally once said do you wanna guard the castle gate to protect the castle or do you wanna destroy the city around it to protect the castle. End of convo.

Whats going on here? Do we have an "ai for gyno" misinformation being perpetrated?
Estrogen is necessary and essential to good health. Should it be manged-of course-with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). For gyno well to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) requires demolition of estrogen for gyno to reverse. It is unsafe and unhealthy. se a serm. Like Dr Scally once said do you wanna guard the castle gate to protect the castle or do you wanna destroy the city around it to protect the castle. End of convo.
not always. I'm not suggesting, nor have ever suggested in this thread that demolishing estrogen is an acceptable approach. Using a mild Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to regulate estrogen, however, at times may be beneficial

not always. I'm not suggesting, nor have ever suggested in this thread that demolishing estrogen is an acceptable approach. Using a mild Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to regulate estrogen, however, at times may be beneficial

The treatment of gyno however doest require estrogen mangement. True gyno will not go away even in the presence of clinically normal e2 levels. It must be blocked - which is a serms primary function for our purposes. Ralox is AMAZINGLY eficient at this and safe. To treat gynoo with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) requires destruction of e2 levels. If someone says they treated by bringing into normal ranges iuts one of 2 things. 1- they didnt have true gyno or 2 - their androgen estrogen ratio was wacked and they didnt have true gyno.

sensitive to being sensitive, is still sensitive :) things either are, or they aren't. For what it's worth I'm thoroughly grateful for your wealth of knowledge

The treatment of gyno however doest require estrogen mangement. True gyno will not go away even in the presence of clinically normal e2 levels. It must be blocked - which is a serms primary function for our purposes. Ralox is AMAZINGLY eficient at this and safe. To treat gynoo with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) requires destruction of e2 levels. If someone says they treated by bringing into normal ranges iuts one of 2 things. 1- they didnt have true gyno or 2 - their androgen estrogen ratio was wacked and they didnt have true gyno.
sure, but do SERMs not also raise circulating estrogen levels? In some cases necessitating mitigation of such?

sensitive to being sensitive, is still sensitive :) things either are, or they aren't. For what it's worth I'm thoroughly grateful for your wealth of knowledge

or sensitive to being sensitive means other mitigating factors, or an out of wack androgen/estrogen ratio. All in good debate. How we learn.

Lol. Not sensitive at all, funny mostly. But, it's pretty disheartening when conversing with someone who admittedly does not draw for panels, unable to verify legitimacy of compounds and doesn't grasp the journey through metabolic pathways. I get diagnosed with sensitive. You have to admit its pretty funny. Makes you wonder why multiple urologists never diagnosed me as such. Doesn't it?

The best part of all this is that you said you collected all your info from forums. (A prohormone forum) but you never thought to actually research any of the info until you met someone who knows a little about this stuff. I saw the other forums and I understand that you're used to getting a pat on the back from members who don't question anything.

Anywho... I'm always happy to fact check, I have a strong background you'll be able to reference soon. I only ask that in your ventures, try to play devils advocate properly, as being objective for the sake of being objective gets redundantly silly. :)

Austinite sounds like you have a publication coming. May I ask in what journal and on what topic if this is true? I bit my tongue on a conversation we had about winstrol since my area of expertise is the structural biochemistry of nuclear receptors in insects and how ligand binding produces differential recruitment of cofactors.... Now I wish I had said more as this turned out to be an interesting discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back