competing in connecticut or new york

georgie24

where do i find more info on competing? like prize money schedule's ect..:40oz:

maybe this will get my mind of the break up i just went through

I'm from connecticut too, boy we should all get together and inject each other! LOL Seriously, thats awesome that there are so many from Connecticut. I did a few shows but it was for trophies, not money. But there is one at Quinnipiac university that is held each year. The prize is 500 for first place in men, women and so on, and $1000 for overall first place in the whole thing. The guys there are all on the juice, thers no testing. Get big and need lines. I'll have to private message some of you guys!

^^^^^^^ LOL

actually i live very close to quinnipiac.....i actually go to bally's gym in hamden. some guy was telling me there was a little show in hamden high school.........they said they have one every year there too.

i dated a couple of chicks from greenwich......coincedently they were both nanny's and making a grand a week! they lived in the little shacks behind the mansions of there employers and they fuggin shacks were as big as my house! damn they know how to please a guy too ;)

Rodman i sure do. Workout near world gym! Yeah the nanny girls in greenwich, norwalk, westport have these attitudes, even if they don't own the house. Alot from sweden, norway, france. I lived in fairfield county and saw these chicks out in South Norwalk bars. HEHE

my gf works out at worlds gym in hamden i work out at manhatten fitness in east haven. everyone who works at ballys is a dick lol i cant stand that place

yeah i hate the place too but for 9 bucks a month i cant complain. i just recently took my chicks sis who goes there and started training her for free.....that makes me feel so damn good that im affecting those punks lives by taking money out of there pockets. a couple guys i just want to beat the shuit out of em and i hope for the day they ask me for a spot so i can let the weight fall on there ass and injure them and never have them come again.

i hate how ballys dumbbells only go up to 100lbs i went in there before when my gf was lookin around at gyms it seemed like i was biggest guy in there( im not very big)

Well there is bally's who does have cheap fees, but i know where manhattan fitness is, do you guys buy your supplements at Supplement city in East haven on foxon road.

i used to buy my stuff there till i got into a fight with the kid who works there manhatten fitness is about 10 seconds away from supplement city its up the street on the right huge gym

Back