compilation of some good contest pics

ankur

Indian Badass
these are all the pics i got from state comp held on 22 jan. as i said in previous thread, i came second. i already posted a thread with few other pics from comp.please refer to those too for comments. i m the one in far right corner in front double biceps pose pic, and one doing sitting most muscular in other stage pic.

Last edited:
i might as well post the others i posted earlier here too.this second one was after comp got over, thats why the big goofy smile!

Last edited:
nice work bro.

good job. looking ripped. id save my comments as far as sites goes or else the senior mod will get on my ass(literally!). ankur....do you ever do pullovers or machine pullovers? it works the serratus, chest, and back,...but has a great appearance when you have a developed serratus. the reason why your serratus is important b/c it give your chest that thick quality look. plus it makes your back more wider since pullovers are considered a back exercise too?

nice quads. what do you do for them?

do you do front squats?

i never do pullovers, always makes my head spin!but ill give it a shot this time. for thighs i do lot of supersetting before comp .two weeks before comp, 1000 reps leg extension followed by 500 free squats everyday, apart from usual thigh routine twice a week. i dont do front squats, not very popular here in india, but i do hack quats with a toes out, toes in position etc.basically lots of variety in thigh routine.

get your quads big by doing this routine.

ankur....get your form down with front squats.

do some research on the form as i don't want to waste time giving you such simple yet comprehensive instructions.

do leg ext. 2 sets @ 10-12 reps

then after those 2 sets rest for about 3-5 min.

then do front barbell squats 2 sets@6-8 reps.

hack squats dont really put mass on you.

the front squat will put more mass on your quads than normal squats.

you have to use lighter weight since you are balancing the barbell from the front.

don't do too much.....it'll just get too little.

ankur don't do too many sets per exercise....the most you need is 2 sets, whether you are bulking or cutting.

this will increase your mass and also strength as well.

also....what's your cycle during bulking up?

so y'all think its a case of puttin in too much which is harming my prospects? hmmm....
i dont know, i never got guided properly here in india, just do watever i feel like.as far as bulking cycles go, i hardly use steroids. used 25 mg danabol for a month once. otherwise only protein.and this was my first ever cutting cycle. will do better next time.

Last edited:
ankur...this routine will give you gains like you've never had before!

oh shit...really bro? for taking such little steroids....you look pretty damn good! damn....you shouldve said that in the beginning before i started criticizing you.

alright try this ankur.

for your workouts (now i'm spending some time here so please use this routine..i garuntee YOU that you will grow like a fucking horse)

and got a question....you a vegetarian? hope not. eat alot of naan and chicken tikka and kabaab.(yeah i'm a half breed so i know what works and what doesn't)

here's the routine.

day 1

quads: leg ext 2@10-12
front squats 2@6-8

back: machine or dumbell pullovers 2@10-12
reverse narrow pulldowns 2@6-8
any type of rowing exercise 2@10-12

rear delts: reverse flyes 2@10-12

forearms: barbell wrist curls 2@15-20
reverse barbell wrist curls 2@15-20

day 2

calves: standing calf raises 2@15-20
seated calf raises 2@15-20

abs: hanging knee raises 2@15-20
decline bench crunches 2@15-20

day 3

chest: incline dumbell flyes 2@10-12
incline dumbell presses 2@10-12

shoulders: dumbell lateral raises 2@10-12
front dumbelll presses 2@10-12

traps: dumbell shrugs 2@10-12

day 4

hamstrings: lying leg curls 2@10-12
stiff legged deadlifts 2@6-8

lowerback: back ext. 2@15-20

day 5

triceps: weighted bench dips 2@10-12
narrow presses 2@6-8

biceps: incline dumbell curls 2@10-12
standing barbell curls 2@8-10
dumbell hammer curls (for the brachaiilis) 2@10-12

calves: standing calf raises 2@15-20
seated calf raises 2@15-20

forearms: barbell wrist curls 2@15-20
reverse barbell wrist curls 2@15-20

and there ya go....try this routine for about 6 weeks and tell me how you feel.

you can use this while cutting or bulking...it doesn't matter.

and eat alot of protein and if taking aas...take at least 400mg/week of test enanth. or cyp.

don't take deca by itself!

and take the dbol along with the test anyways.

Message in hindi for ankur so others plz avoid..

hey ankur , achi body hai..lagay raho boss... kaunsa gear use kar tayho?? aur kahans e lere hoo? details do...yahan calcutta mein mujeh naehen milra theek se ??

hi tripz
indian chokra dekh ke achha laga. maine clenbuterol aur winstrol liya tha competition se pehle. ek trip delhi maaro, sab mil jaayega. calcutta mein mujhe koi idea nahin kahan se milega. diet kya chal raha hai?cuttin karna chahte ho ya bulkin?

yaar, calcutta mein bhi milta hai..market to hai yahan but very small.. i have done winstrol and d-bol ... deca karna hai but needles se thora problem hai mujhe .. need some1 to inject it to me..cant do it on my own..

bulking hi karna hai filhaal.. u studying?? maint o law university mein hoon..3rd year..

Back