First cycle 500mgs Test E with Dbol (Before pics)

Wednesday hammies

Jogging treadmill
10mins @ 10km/h, 3* incline

Lying leg curl
x12, 6, 6, 6, 10

Front squats
80kg x20

Hyperextensions
15kg x20, 15, 15

Leg extensins
Full stack x12, 4 sets

Standing leg curls
x15, 3 sets

Standing calf raises
x12, 4 sets

Stretching 5 mins

80.3kgs today. Just maintaining weight atm. Already can see myself getting leaner.

I just injected my last shot of test. It only ended up being 8 and a half weeks. Now its just a two week wait until PCT.

Last edited:
im not liking what i am seeing. Your upper body lifts are weak. HOWEVER, your lower body lifts are very impressive. very nice... and are at a very young age. Seems like you arent thinking about the future, but if you like the gamble then all you. its your body, and all you.

However, that being said. Great log, very detailed and nice. And i look forward to following more of your future logs and transformation with your age and such. great progress so far. thanks for the log. im sick of people making logs and then vanishing and not completing it, but it looks like you are dedicated.

good luck with everything bro.

I appreciate your words bro.

My upper body IS very weak both in absolute terms and extremely so in comparison with my lower body. In fact, it was the fact that I had plateaued on the bench press for over a year which was the main reason I was so determined to jump on the jungle juice.

This was justified as my bench press max has probably increased by 20kgs.

Now that I have finished pinning, I will keep updating this with workouts throughout PCT and thereafter. Im considering just making this a permanent journal and logging all my future cycles in here for easy reference.

End of pinning reults and conclusion

View attachment 548035

The cycle ended up being 8 and a half weeks instead of 10 like I planned. I ran out after only 17 shots. Bodyweight went from 72.9kgs to 80.5kgs so 7.6kgs gained. Hardly any fat so very happy. All my shirts are tight as hell and everybody has commented on how much bigger Ive gotten.

Measurements currently (inches)
Arms 14.5
Chest 42.5
Waist 31.5
Shoulders 46.5
Neck 15.5
Thighs 24
Calves 14.5

I didnt take measurements before unfortunately.

Lifts went from
Squat 180kgs for one rep with knee wraps
Bench 95kgs for one rep and 90 for three touch n go
Deadlift 205kgs for one rep and 170kg for two reps

To
Squat 200kg for 5 reps with knee wraps
Bench 100kg for 5 reps
Deadlift 180kg for 5 reps

How I felt:
Libido didnt increase noticeably, probably because I was already a very horny boy. Balls may have shrank a little bit, unsure whether they have or not as they are still a decent size. They're not noticeably shriveled or anything like that. Still looks normal. I didnt get any anger problems or aggression any more than usual. The only difference was that I was a lot more confident but that may have been through the indirect effect of the added size, not a direct effect of elevated test levels. Recovery was awesome, I never felt tired and all my workouts were intense and hard. I increased the frequency of my workouts from 4 to 6 days a week. Dont really want to come off lol.

Pinning was alright. I got a bit sick of it, even pinning twice a week. It stung a little bit sometimes. I used a 19 gauge to draw and a 23 gauge to inject. My injection site schedule went right glute, left glute, right quad and left quad. I aspirated every time and only drew blood once.

I loved the Dbol, I originally thought it was bunk or underdosed but I gained 2 or 3 kgs in the first two weeks and got some good strength gains on it. I got weaker when i finished the dbol and i was on test alone. There was quite a bit of water retention on it looking at the pics although i didnt notice at the time. I also ran .4mgs of adex every monday, wednesday and friday.

Overall I am very happy with my cycle so far and I hope that I dont lose much of it during post cycle therapy (pct). Cant wait to start my second cycle lol

Last edited:
Is this your first cycle ever? With Dbol and test?
What amazes me on forums like this is that people recommend test only to people with better stats than you in every way for their first cycle.
By the way, you stated that you second cycle is 18 march, why so quick, i mean time on/time off?

I followed your thread, great results and wish you good look in future.

Sorry guys, my Internet is shit atm and cant access websites on my computer. So Im posting tjis off my smartphone. I have been writing it all down so I will post the backlog when the problem is resolved

Is this your first cycle ever? With Dbol and test?
What amazes me on forums like this is that people recommend test only to people with better stats than you in every way for their first cycle.
By the way, you stated that you second cycle is 18 march, why so quick, i mean time on/time off?

I followed your thread, great results and wish you good look in future.

Thanks, not going to try and justify what I did, I have already stated my intentions multiple times.

I guess I dont really care about my longterm health atm, I should but I just dont. So just a 4 week post cycle therapy (pct), two week break and if I feel ok, I will go ahead with my second cycle. I probably wont run the tren though. Maybe EQ or something like that.

Ive also decided Im not doing a bb comp this year anymore. Im far too small and want to bulk up big time before jumping on stage.

Thursday Shoulders

DB shoulder press seated
20kg x12
27.5kg x10
35kg x7, 5
30kg x6, 5

Arnold press
25kg x8
20kg x10

Cable lateral raises
x12, 3 sets

French press
22kg x15, 12, 10

One arm cable tricep extensions
x12, 3 sets

External rotations 2 sets

Abs 5 mins

79.9kgs bodyweight today. Oops!

Decided Im not going to compete this year anymore, saw Kurt Dell today and he was so much bigger than me it wasnt even funny. When I told his trainer Jasmine that I was gonna compete in bb, she told me to do physique cos I wasnt big enough. She said I needed more upper chest, fuller arms and get calves. I dont want to do physique so Im gonna keep bulking until next year.

Anyway I went up to Aux on Friday afternoon to go to a foam party. Arrived at my mates about 9 then started drinking. I drank wayy too much and ended up spewing my guts out. I got put to bed with a bucket at 11pm cos I couldnt even stand. Lol f*ck what a blowout, such a waste of money going to aucklnd just to coma out.

Felt like shit this morning and had that horrible aftertaste of the kiwi flavoured vodka we drunk. Spewed in the car again going to grab breakfast and chucked up again after eating half a pita. Went to Mission bay beach after where Sci MX were giving out samples and I had a yarn with Kurt.

So sure I lost so much gains, never again

Sunday Back

Jogging 8 mins

Pullups
BW x12, 8, 5

DB rows
25kg x10, 3 sets

Lat pulldown
x10, 3 sets

Cable rows
x10, 3 sets

Rear DB flyes
6kg x15, 4 sets

Straightarm lat pushdown superset with one arm cable row
x12, x12, 3 sets

Standing calf raises
x15, 5 sets

Seated calf raises
x10, 3 sets

One leg standing calf raises
BW x12, 2 sets

79.3kgs today.

Week 9
View attachment 548036

Last edited:
Monday chest

Incline DB press
20kg x10
27.5kg x10
35kg x6
40kg x5
35kg x1
Right shoulder pain so stopped doing incline and went to

Machine chest press (bottom half of ROM only)
x15, 5 sets

DB flyes
15kg x10, 3 sets

Pec dec
x10, 3 sets

Cable flyes
x12, 3 sets
Last set dropset

Jogging 10 mins at 10km/h @ 3* incline

5 mins cycling

Hanging leg raises
x12, 10, 8, 6

Hanging knee tucks
x12, 2 sets

Plank
60 seconds x2

79.65kgs today.

Love following your thread. It's really inspiring; I should be starting my first cycle with a similar protocol within the week when my Pinn stuff arrives.

Tuesday Quads and calves

Squat
20kg x10
60kg x10
100kg x5
140kg x5 (add belt)
180kg x3
200kg x2 (add knee wraps)
140kg x12 (belt only)

Front squats
100kg x8, 3 sets

Leg extensions
Full stack x12, 3 sets

Bodyweight lunges
30 steps x3 sets

Standing calf raises
165lbs x12, 5 sets

Seated calf raises
x12, 3 sets

Standing one leg calf raises
BW x10, 2 sets

79.7kgs today. Need to eat start eating more again. f*ck the waistline lol

Not an athlete, but I do have a moderaely active job. Im pretty sure I just shit everything out cos i dump two huge loads a day. I think my basal metabolic rate is at least 3500-4000. And Im definitely counting right, I have a n electronic scale i measure my food on. I reckon once my cycle gets going, Ill need to.step up my intake to 7000 or 8000. And I dont even do any cardio

Bro, i hear you about the high metab. I Eat 5000 cal a day, tons of carbs, 56g protien every 2 hours, and still dont gain any fat weight. I can gain lean muscle mass but no bulk mass. I hate it.

Wednesday arms

Chinups
BW x10, 8, 5

Close grip bench
60kg x12
80kg x8, 6, 6

EZ bar curls
27kg x12, 10, 8

Skullcrushers
27kg x12, 10, 8

Hammer curls
12.5kg x12, 3 sets

One arm cable extensions
x15, 12, 12

Concentration curls
12.5kg x12, 3 sets

Tricep cable pushdowns
x12, 3 sets

15 mins jogging

Dragon flags x8

Lying leg raises
x20, 3 sets

Bicycle crunches x2 sets

Plank 60 seconds x2

80.8kgs bodyweight. All food weight, all in my stomach.

Thursday hamstrings

Stiff leg deads
60kg x12
80kg x12, 3 sets

Lying leg curls
x10, 5 sets

Hyperextensions
15kg x20, 15, 15

Standing leg curls
x12, 3 sets

Standing calf raises
12, 5 sets

79.3kgs

Had a three hour sleep before working out cos i was really tired from not sleeping enough the past few days

Sunday chest and back

Pullups
BW x13, 7, 4

Incline bench
60kg x12
80kg x7, 4
60kg x12, 2 sets

DB rows
30kg x12, 3 sets

Incline DB press
30kg x10, 7, 6

Lat pulldown
x10, 3 sets

Chest press machine
x12, 3 sets

Cable row
x12, 3 sets

Cable flyes
x12, 3 sets

Standing calf raises
x12, 5 sets

Seated calf raises
x12, 2 sets

79.00kgs today.

Went out last night, had about 4 or 5 drinks lol. Got home at 4am and I was so tired cos I'd been up for 24 hours by that time. Woke up at 8:30 and ran for 30 minutes to get my car from where I'd left it. Then went to gym lol.

View attachment 548178

Tuesday quads and calves

Squats
20kg x10
60kg x10
100kg x8
140kg x5
160kg x8 (belt)

Front squat
140kg x2 (belt)

Back squat
140kg x10 (belt)

Leg extensions
Full stak x12, 3 sets plus one drop set

Bodyweight lunges
x30, 3 sets

Standing calf raises
180lbs x12, 4 sets

78.25kgs today. Haven't been eating much at all. FUKC!!!!!!! It's so fucking annoying that I have to feed myself to bursting point just to maintain my weight.

Wednesday Arms

Chin ups
BW x13, 7, 4

Close grip bench
60kg x8
80kg x8, 8, 7

Barbell curls (in the squat rack, u mad?)
40kg x8, 6
30kg x10, 9

DB skullcrushers
12.5kg x12, 10, 10

Hammer curls
15kg x10, 10, 8

Tricep pushdowns (rope attachment)
x12, 3 sets

DB curls
15kg x10, 10, 10

Single arm cable extensions
x10, 12, 10