Compounds with good synergy

jozifp103

This is just to get some ideas/opinions on different stacks.

For example....my good friend is a big fan of winny. He also enjoys munching on his dbols during his bulks, who doesn't? He recently began 50mg of winny which is his usual dose. I offered to toss him some PSL dbol to help fill him out a bit since he was on a super low carb diet and was starting to look flat. He added the dbol at 40mg and within a few weeks the dude looked SICK. He said it was unbelievable and he's never experienced that kind of pump/fullness/vascularity. I had to agree with him he looked like a freak. Veins popping, delts popping, and just so full looking.

So with that being said compounds have you used solo that were good....but AMAZING when used together?

Test, Tren and Masteron.... match made in heaven - the go-to recomp trio.

High Test and moderate Deca - as long as you're on top of your AI - for lean mass gain.

ECA for a minimal side effect cutter to avoid the heavyweights and all the sides that they bring.

Winny and Test Prop (post cycle) to avoid the dreaded water retention.

High Test and moderate Deca - as long as you're on top of your AI - for lean mass gain.

ECA for a minimal side effect cutter to avoid the heavyweights and all the sides that they bring.

Well I should be in for a nice summer cycle then because I'm currently running prop, mast, and tren along with my usual ECA stack. :)

Well I should be in for a nice summer cycle then because I'm currently running prop, mast, and tren along with my usual ECA stack. :)

Yup.... as long as you're AI is dosed right, and a DA if you're prone - that's a fail safe cycle right there!

I'm actually running a short 4 weeks ECA cycle post-show - to increase the caloric rebound - and also to try and avoid the rapid weight gain that jumping off T3 can bring.

Last edited:
The most insane pumps I ever had with tren and anadrl with a low dose of test to keep e2 healthy. I had to bail on the anadrol week 3 because I was getting sick from it, but dam the pumps were incredible.

*cough* You forgot nandrolone in there with the test/mast/tren, Ben. That's my go-to at least. ;)

*cough* You forgot nandrolone in there with the test/mast/tren, Ben. That's my go-to at least. ;)

I've never added in the Deca at a high dose with Tren, just a low medicinal dose for joint relief...

That could be one for later in the year come to mention it :)

I've never added in the Deca at a high dose with Tren, just a low medicinal dose for joint relief...

That could be one for later in the year come to mention it :)

If you get a wild hair, you can then add superdrol to that stack. BP can be a pain to deal with if the other doses are high, but two 19-nors and two DHT derivatives with test = MONSTER.

Pretty harsh on the liver too, but it'll give you the chance to use up your UDCA stockpile! :wiggle:

14 weeks

Test E - 250mg / wk
Tren A - 150mg / eod

3 weeks with Sdrol to start
8 weeks with Anavar to end

Will need to look back in logs for dosing on orals and ancillaries.. but that was my previous run, been a good 5-6 months since.

2000-2500 calories daily, <30g carbs daily, Hypertrophy Specific Training, with AI, DA dosed appropriately.

Aside from paranoia in the beginning.. it was a great run. Leaned out tremendously, was very strong, very vascular, and could not stop in the gym, bed, and at work. Very nice time.

ADD : forgot about the ridiculous pumps. In the gym, but even swelled up doing physical labor at work. Was always rock solid, everywhere. But particularly shoulders and forearms.

Last edited:

Have yet to stack tren and nandrolone together but I have plans to do it this winter. Gonna need to figure out proper dosing in the meantime. I feel you don't have to go too high when stacking the two.

Have yet to stack tren and nandrolone together but I have plans to do it this winter. Gonna need to figure out proper dosing in the meantime. I feel you don't have to go too high when stacking the two.

Define 'too high'. :D

Lol, if I'm not going crazy with calories (groceries are expensive!), I find 600mg of each is pretty good - and relatively mild on the body. I just treat the two 19-nors as a single 19-nor at the combined dose.

Just be mindful with estradiol, and you'll be fine. Tren aggression + deca joint comfort = serious gym time. ;)

Back