condoms: to wear or not to wear, you be the judge

AngryMuscles

ok....when fucking a gal, either wife/gf/hoes/some gals u met some bar/party

do most of the time they offer you to wear rubber first before fucking or no??

if they offered, do you complain about it???

when i was fucking his 26 yr old milf, 2 kids, she wanted rubber when I'm gonna fuck her in the pussy. i understood and went on. my humpings were so strong the condom broke, no joke, and I didn't mind at all and kept fucking her till she came. of course, me being a late cummer, demanded her buttsex and bitch still asked for rubber, I didn't mind and lubed her up and fucked her crazy.

lol

AngryMuscles said:
ok....when fucking a gal, either wife/gf/hoes/some gals u met some bar/party

do most of the time they offer you to wear rubber first before fucking or no??

if they offered, do you complain about it???

when i was fucking his 26 yr old milf, 2 kids, she wanted rubber when I'm gonna fuck her in the pussy. i understood and went on. my humpings were so strong the condom broke, no joke, and I didn't mind at all and kept fucking her till she came. of course, me being a late cummer, demanded her buttsex and bitch still asked for rubber, I didn't mind and lubed her up and fucked her crazy.

lol

Good work. Condoms suck.

AngryMuscles said:
condoms sucks big time. i mean, it's a one way trip...only the girl is enjoying

I've heard many women say that condoms make it a lot worse for them. Condoms sometimes hurt them also. Sex wasn't designed with condoms in mind.

AngryMuscles said:
condoms sucks big time. i mean, it's a one way trip...only the girl is enjoying
TRUST ME on this........the girl DOES NOT enjoy with condoms. I think men get way more pleasure than the girl.

However....I'm still going to use them. Way better than getting an STD or pregnancy.

As for anal sex.....I have yet to lose my anal virginity, so that's really not an option at this time.

Miss Muscle said:
TRUST ME on this........the girl DOES NOT enjoy with condoms. I think men get way more pleasure than the girl.

However....I'm still going to use them. Way better than getting an STD or pregnancy.

As for anal sex.....I have yet to lose my anal virginity, so that's really not an option at this time.
I'm not using one with you, just so you know

mustanged77 said:
No condom, no peace of mind. I like to pull it off and come on her face, then everybody wins.
True but condoms still suck. Problem is...i go in for bloodwork every 4-6 months to check out everything after or during a cycle and if Ive been barebackin a few chicas I'm nervy about those blood test!
Damn negros had to start screwin Monkeys, then the gays brought AIDS on themselves, then the bi-sexual fags had to go bring it into the Hetero scene. Damn naggas and fag fuck up everything!

Back