Confirmed SCAMMER

StoneColdNTO

Administrator
strongmexican1

Anyone contacted by this piece of shit....DO NOT order anything, DO NOT even respond to him.

He has been banned.

This warning is the same for anyone who contacts you unsolicited via PM or email.

Real sources do not operate this way.

Thanks!! i have been getting pms latley giving out sites so i ordered 2000 dollars worth of stuff from them........J.K

strongmexican1

Anyone contacted by this piece of shit....DO NOT order anything, DO NOT even respond to him.

He has been banned.

This warning is the same for anyone who contacts you unsolicited via PM or email.

Real sources do not operate this way.

Thank you Bro... Much appreciated in letting us know of this. See You are the type of Guy that this World needs more of !!!

what a bitch. my brother beat the living hell out a scammer about a year ago.. he got scammed, but instead of calling the guy out he waited about 6-7 months and made up another profile name, contacted him again, and acted all casual about buying some more gear.. drove up to dude and partied with him, then beat his ass, came back with screwed up knuckles, and both his index and middle finger broken from his face, and his money back.. focking ruthless man, over 200bucks too..

what a bitch. my brother beat the living hell out a scammer about a year ago.. he got scammed, but instead of calling the guy out he waited about 6-7 months and made up another profile name, contacted him again, and acted all casual about buying some more gear.. drove up to dude and partied with him, then beat his ass, came back with screwed up knuckles, and both his index and middle finger broken from his face, and his money back.. focking ruthless man, over 200bucks too..

LOL....nice

I have been getting Pm's from 2 user names giving me the same site lol...what an idiot if you change a user name at least dont Pm the same person 2 times with the same site! DUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH F***ing low life lazy as Pieace of shit that lives off our money! I hope he gets hit by a school bus or something big!

Back