conflicting information >?

Diced

hey fellas,
as the title suggests just wanted some opinions here on this would be great if some vets could chime in ! anyways im looking at starting a low dose test cycle (test e 200mg a week) with deca @ 400mg a week my question is simple will hairloss be an issue ? everywere i read i seem to be gettin mixed responses to this question ? i am prown to mpb and i dont want to shave my cone so im trying to salvage it as much as possible ! another question how much testosterone does 1s body produce natural in comparison to sinthetic test ! coz i want my test dose to b just for normal bodily functions so the deca doesnt shut me down completely !

Dont know the answer on your first question, but your body produce something between 70-140 mg a week depends on your age , genetic etc. and about the shut down, I think it will shut you down anyway...

I think you are confused... Test isn't used so steroids won't shut you down. It in fact will shut you down. Test is used so you don't have any of the negative effects of no test while on AAS. Does that make sense? You are still going to get shutdown and will need proper pct..

You Deffinantly need to run 600mgs/test/wk with 400mgs/deca you will get deca dick and won't be able to get a hard on! Good thing AML just came out with vialis!!

deca will stop your own test production and if u are not supplementing test in any way , u have none in your body = not good .This is why u run test as a base with all cycles . a Trt dose of test which is what u are asking about which is most similar to bodies normal production is about 200-250mg of test injected .

If you really wanted to, you could just run a trt dose of test so you can see how your body responds to just deca itself. Hopefully you don't have a gf or wife, because if so they'll be dissapointed with your sexual performance.

i c ,no i dont have a misses at the moment ! do u guys think 250mg test a week with 400mg deca would cause much hairloss ? and how badly shut down would i be ? i mean that probabaly a stupid question because everyone is different

The hairloss is from dht. Dihydrotestosterone. This is different for each person. I will tell you that dht derived gear like masteron is harder on you than deca.

The single largest issue is how does hairloss run run in your family.

There is your answer. I will tell you if I had to handicap this I would say you will lose some hair.

The guy is concerned about hair loss and not loss of libido.

If I recall correctly, Deca converts to DHN rather than DHT so would cause no hair loss. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Test of course converts to DHT.

If you're going to lose sleep at night worrying about hair loss, I can't see a reason to take any more than an absolute minimum about of test - barely a TRT dose - and take as much deca as you want.

Might wanna pick up some caber or proviron or both in case you get a girlfriend. Or tell her that you have a rule, you won't sleep with a girl until you've dated her for 6 months. That will give you plenty of time to finish your cycle and post cycle therapy (pct) and your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will have your boyz back in action, and the girl will marvel at your will power.

I think there is a slight conversion to dht but I could be wrong. With that being said deca without test is kinda like gravy with potatoes.

I would not recommend it under any circumstances. Hairloss aside deca can shut a guy down for months. I'm serious too like fucking 3 months no hard on.

I would most likely kill myself. Why? Because in college my first cycle was a deca only cycle. I didn't bust one for over 6 months. I was scared shitless.

I thought I was castrated!

That's pretty bad but I don't think it's typical. I'm always super-heavy on the deca and it does take 2 months for the d-dick to go away completely but even when I have d-dick, I can still get a hard on, I just have to concentrate really hard on imagining my wife getting together with the girl at the video store.

in summary next cycle will b 200mg test e 1-14, 300mg deca 1-14 300mg EQ 1-14, HGH 7iu ed for 6 months post cycle therapy (pct) clom/nolva

Back