considering clen

wood78221

So dense
I am now 5 weeks out from my show,and i need to loose 6 more lbs of fat. i just upped my cardio to 2 hours a day, starting tommorow that is. I am not sure if i want to try clen or not. i hear that shits harsh? any thoughts? it seems like i hit a plateau a few weeks ago, but now that i lowered my carbs...the fat has started to come off again.

I've used it. It works.

Sides can include headaches, jitteryness, the shakes, excessive perspiration, etc.

ECA is just as effective IMO, and the sides are about the same.

If you do decide to use it, remember to progressively increase your intake by 20mcg/day until you reach your tolerance level.

lol I can understand why ur being careful clen can be pretty intense, I worked my way up from half a pill 10mcg , seems like a laugable dose but fugg me I would feel it...took about 2hrs to kick in so don't just suddenly pop a few pills cos nothing happens...it then stayed in my system, well the feelling did for 12hrs I think on paper it much more like 24hrs...start real low and wierdly after a few days u can double/treble the dose...ur body will tell u when u can up the dose...then watch the fat melt off :D

thanks for the replies yall. that shit just wigs me out from some of these odd stories that have been told. i might give it a shot. so i should maybe start at 20mcg?

wood78221 said:
thanks for the replies yall. that shit just wigs me out from some of these odd stories that have been told. i might give it a shot. so i should maybe start at 20mcg?

20mcg is a good starting point. Honestly, you could probably start at 40, but play it safe and begin at 20.

Lucky13 said:
lol I can understand why ur being careful clen can be pretty intense, I worked my way up from half a pill 10mcg , seems like a laugable dose but fugg me I would feel it

LoL bro...

I like to think that I use reasonable doses of performance enhancing drugs, but compared to some of the doses you use (20mg tbol comes to mind), I'm a megadoser!!!

but hey, I'm glad you can gain from the minimalist amounts.

Clen will definitely help you bust through your plateau bro. I took 100mcg on the very 1st day, and stayed in that dose range for the next ten, the sides mentioned above were quite tolerable, but then again, everyone is different, so start low, and increase the dosage accordingly. It's an awesome drug. Abs started popping out on my 4th day on it, (i was probably around 13% BF before i started though). And you get an extra kick lifting weights and doing cardio too (thanks to its effects on the Beta-2 receptors in the lungs, which causes bronchodilation, or in other words, opens up your lungs for more air). Mix Clen with your pre-contest diet, and cardio and you're well on your way. Good luck with the contest!

*But as with all shortcuts in life, there comes a price. Clen is a good tool in a pinch, like your present situation. But don't rely on it too much. It's been known to cause cell necrosis and fibrosis in animal hearts. That's cell death and scarring bro. Definitely not something you'd want. Natty is always the best way.

Clen is not that harsh Bro. It is important to kmow the sides though. I would definetly run some clen T3. They will give you the boost you need and you will be more than happy with the results. Dont forget to pick up the taurine for cramps and some benadryl for beta receptors.

repost:

clen supplement reccomendations:
Taurine 3-10grams/day (cramping in particular)
ALCAR- 1-3 grams/day (heart health)
Potassium 800-1200mg/day
Magnesium 500-800mg/day
WATER- hydration is important with stims, clen in particular

cardio breeze, Thermorexin or caffeine for lethargy. do not stack ephedrine.

also stacks well with Yohimburn ES

Back