Constantly Lethargic and sleeping 8+ hours

bb331985

Can't seem to pin point my cause of this all day lethargy.

I started a new cycle and just feel deathly since.

200mg Test Cyp
200mg Mast Enanthate
200mg Tren Enanthate.

I did do a kick start off 50mg D-Bol but i have dropped the orals incase it was causing the lethargy.

I done my last pin a few days ago and plan just to drop back to my usual 125mg Test E per week and start feeling normal again. I am sleeping easy 8+ hours and wake up feeling like death still.

I have an AI but at 200mg of test cyp i won't be aromatising too much.

Any ideas guys?

200mg Test Cyp
200mg Mast Enanthate
200mg Tren Enanthate.

I did do a kick start off 50mg D-Bol but i have dropped the orals incase it was causing the lethargy.

I done my last pin a few days ago and plan just to drop back to my usual 125mg Test E per week and start feeling normal again. I am sleeping easy 8+ hours and wake up feeling like death still.

Any ideas guys?
I read your post and over my roughly 30 years in the gym and around and on gear I have experienced a lot of good, and bad things that I went through. As well as tren works, I cannot take the sides from it, and it caused several different issues for me including the symptoms you mentioned above. Some people get euphoric when their d-bol kicks in, and some don***8217;t. It never made me too euphoric that I was tired though. Tren always fucks with me in different ways, so that***8217;s my suggestion as to the culprit in your case. Just my 2cnts.:)

200mg Test Cyp
200mg Mast Enanthate
200mg Tren Enanthate.

Any ideas guys?

so your at least 5 weeks into this cycle now, hows it going? did you drop the tren? sides still bothering you? any more sides?

I read your post and over my roughly 30 years in the gym and around and on gear I have experienced a lot of good, and bad things that I went through. As well as tren works, I cannot take the sides from it, and it caused several different issues for me including the symptoms you mentioned above. Some people get euphoric when their d-bol kicks in, and some don***8217;t. It never made me too euphoric that I was tired though. Tren always fucks with me in different ways, so that***8217;s my suggestion as to the culprit in your case. Just my 2cnts.:)

who be doing tren around here these days?

I say the tren.

I personally will stick if my deca and maste with test. but i have messed with tren more than once in the past

How many days a week you workout. You might have over stimulated your central nervous system. It s like overtrain8ng I bet you take three days off you***8217;ll feel better

200mg Test Cyp
200mg Mast Enanthate
200mg Tren Enanthate.

Any ideas guys?

get back to us op, especially if your pinning tren for the first time. Any sides? gains?

Back