Contest pics from last year at 20

Hey dude - nice pics! bet you did well in the comp - what was it? Great traps in the MM and you back looks awsome - excellent work on the delts - fukkin cannonballs, dude! Best pic is outdoors though - great symmetry & proportion - keep it up!

Thanks alot man..I did the southern classic and got first in junior heavweight and lost in overall then week later did a local show called battle on the bluff and got second in junior heavyweight

Great work, Dude! Your dedication really shows! Awsome place to be at age 20 - keep it up! Stay strong.

appreciate the compliments and encouragement..I know i def gotta bring up my calves but the damn things wont grow but hopefully they will come with age..
Is there anything else that i really need to focus on that is out of proportion?

Deltaboy - try some of the DC training principals for the calves - it will def give you a hella good workout for them - maybe insight some growth!

Looking damn sharp!!!!!! Id bring up the calves and Hams. At 20 you have plenty of room to grow and youre already stacked!!!

Keep up the hard work!!!

gator

Damn delta, very very impressive!! Ya, the calfs are most likely just genetics but you should gain some size in them with over time and with maturity of muscle.
Overall, you look great! Excellent abs and very nice symmetry... and your back looks insane bro. I've got nothing negative to say. I'd put some mass/size on the arms/bi's but thats just prefrence here. Keep it going brutha! :)

thanks gator

In those pics i was 20 weighing in at 213 for the contest and im 5 10 ish

Currently im 240 21 and in the process of getting ready for collegiate nats

Thanks JayC Yeah im hitting the calves 3x a week trying to bring them up and my arms are having some trouble gaining size to but they will grow surely and slowly

Looking good. You did need to loose water and had some fat left on you but it will get much easier after a few comp diets. Had the same trouble for my first junior show some years ago.

Keep it up and go balls to the wall!

Yeah had a prob where i came in to flat before and then this show not hard enough...trying not to take diuretics as they messed me up bad before

i used aldactone everyday for a week before teen nationals but still weighed in too heavy for light heavy class and then flattened out over the night and made weight the next day and it fucked my physique up...i usually run prop tren clen win or anavar halotest and masteron

Back