Contest results with pics

needsize

Community Veteran
Finished up with the morning show, ate some food(stuff I shouldnt have, but sho doesnt after pre-judging) came upstairs, and saw my trainer talking with the head judge. Apparently the judges were split down the middle between me and another guy, I owned him in size, but he was a little tighter in some spots. So instead of it being decided in the morning, it was going to come down to the night show.
Since I had already had some water, and food that I shouldnt have, I basically had to go the entire day with no water(and was already dehydrated all to shit), run more diuretics than I have ever touched before, and find a way to amuse myself in a strange city for the rest of the day, while doing this.
Anyway, evening show finally gets here, I am so dehydrated that my contacts wont even work properly, so I cant see straight. Trainer says I not only maintained my condition, but might actually be a bit tighter. So we get back on stage, and in the end I took second in the class to the other guy, apparently by about the closest margin possible
So I'll start throwing up some pics, they came out super dark and crappy, not sure why as my camera is a 6.1 megapixel, so they should have come out better. So I am playing with them, trying to lighten then up so you can actually see something, but I'm not really good at this stuff
The guy in the black trunks, number 72 is the one that edged me out

If your talking about the guy to your right I think thats its bullshit, u should've won. In those pics the only pose that I see that he may have you is in upper back definition. Good job NS, the transition from you first pics to now was crazy.

You look awsome!!
Your legs blow him away!!
His calves are a bit bigger and proportional where you might need to add size there,his back(backdble BI)is more ripped & lower abdominal area.Still looked like a coin toss to me but you quads are so damn huge it makes your calves look smaller.
You will for sure kick ass in your next show!!

You have more size, specially legs. He only has more back definition. I think you should have won. Congrats anyway!

great job bruh..
im no BB'ing judge so i can even speculate what goes through there minds when trying to decide which physique is better..

ill just say you looked damn good and congrats

congrats man... it was amazing watching your transformation of the past few months... keep us posted on your progress on the off season

and more importantly... go out tonight and eat whatever the hell you want!

Congrats man. You looked damn good and like others said you should be proud. These pics have definitely given me as well as others a lot of motivation.

Congrats on your placing! You look great. Your thighs look absolutely INSANE in the ab and thigh shot. Again...Congrats! Jul :eek2:

Tough break man. It's b/c you didn't wear the orange shorts like you said you were. J/k. But you look incredible and should be proud of what you have accomplished. We are all proud of you. Great job and congrats!

Btw, what do you do for work?

Last edited:
I'd say from the front it was tight. He's got way smaller thighs but bigger calves , and he looks drier. From the back he's ripped but lacks width and arms , especially biceps look small. Especially in comparision to you. You blow him away there.
SO Arms you

Back