cottonseed or grapeseed oil?

Thinner, more health benefits, and holds solution better.
I find that making test E at high concentrations will hold better in GSO therefore lowering the chances of injection pain.

I don't have any idea that which is better in cottonseed oil or grapeseed oil.... Both are good but as I think cottonseed oil is much better and useful than grapeseed oil...

Ive read you really have to sterilize the cottonseed properly ,due to the way its harvested and proccesed. and I"m a gso man myself

Ive read you really have to sterilize the cottonseed properly ,due to the way its harvested and proccesed. and I"m a gso man myself

Negative on the sterilization part of cottonseed oil. It is just like any carrier oil, it gets its sterilization at the filtering point!!!

Cotton seed always seemed real thick to me, but maybe i'm just thinking fucked up. My favorite now is safflower. Just seems thinner to me, but again it could all be in my head. Whats your most used oil JStarks?

Cotton seed always seemed real thick to me, but maybe i'm just thinking fucked up. My favorite now is safflower. Just seems thinner to me, but again it could all be in my head. Whats your most used oil JStarks?

I'm a GSO guy myself. When filtering with a bottletop unit under all the same conditions GSO filters the fastest of any that I've used, save one:
Pale Pressed Castor Oil.
But it is expensive and it doesn't have the health benefits of GSO so it's a no brainer, I go with GSO!!!

Back