Could AS test be WAY underdosed??

josh1095

im at exactly 39 days right now at 500mg/wk of cyp. NOTHING!! no sides no gains only a slight increase in strength. ive been positive about this up until lately. i have blood being tested on mon. that would give it sufficient time to kick in and bump up my test levels.
its funny cuz i havent hearde too much negative about these guys and their quality. the only other shit ive used is eco oils and i felt that within 4 weeks. and i was using half what im taking now.
any others out there actually get blood taken mid cycle to confirm the potentcy?

If you haven't had 7-10 pounds of water weight gain, it's probably no good.

yea i had blood wk done mid cycle amd my test levels were over 5000, i know my shit is real

i think most these suppliers start up with quality products, gain a client list, then start sending out oil, then disappear. they make the most money this way and get in and out before a they can be full profiled by LE.

will do guys. and yes my diet is in check, its all good. diet would not effect actual test levels that much anyway. ill post the results over here and not at IS forum. we all know whatll happen to that thread LOL.
i started at 170 10%bf and weighed in today at a fucking whopping 172. WOW!!!
i dont know. guess im just a lil pissed. seems like maybe some people get real gear and others get pure oil. ill post a thread by wed of next week. later guys

will do guys. and yes my diet is in check, its all good. diet would not effect actual test levels that much anyway. ill post the results over here and not at IS forum. we all know whatll happen to that thread LOL.
i started at 170 10%bf and weighed in today at a fucking whopping 172. WOW!!!
i dont know. guess im just a lil pissed. seems like maybe some people get real gear and others get pure oil. ill post a thread by wed of next week. later guys

We aren't saying diet would affect your test levels. We were saying that if you aren't eating enough, you won't gain weight. Point is, even if you're bulking and not on gear then you probably should've gained more than 2 lbs in 5 weeks. Post up an example of your diet in a given day. We may be able to give you some suggestions :).

We aren't saying diet would affect your test levels. We were saying that if you aren't eating enough, you won't gain weight. Point is, even if you're bulking and not on gear then you probably should've gained more than 2 lbs in 5 weeks. Post up an example of your diet in a given day. We may be able to give you some suggestions :).

Exactly. If you've only gained 2 lbs in 5 weeks, you've got worse problems than steroids. For instance, the issue where you have no idea how to eat in order to gain weight.

Can't conclude the gear is real or fake, but at 170 pounds you don't need gear anyway unless you are 5' tall or something.

Don't take this the wrong way. I'm not eating enough food right now, either.

very few people ever sell underdosed gear....

test is dirt cheap in bulk, i mean, if u run a ugl an average vial's worth of test costs you less than a big mac. why would u fuck shit up over that sorta money? it just isn't worth it.

i'd bet 90% of people who claim fake gear are just doin something wrong

i take in 3200 to 3500 cals a day. im 5'8 @9%bf. im getting 150 to 175 grams protein a day. when i was 18 and training and eating very well i was around 175 @4%bf. i am 27 now and my test levels are significantly lower. i may be wrong but im sure there has to be a natural limit somewhere3, right? either way i will post test levels ASAP. i get my blood taken tomorrow at 9AM. my precycle was 531ng/dl. and besides everything else, i had a distinct energy rush on previous cycle and pretty dramatic strength increase. we'll see though. thanks for input dudes, ill make a thread when i get results.
later

did you find out your results? I'm anxious to know because I just switched from axio test e to AS test e and am wondering if i should get some more axio.

did you find out your results? I'm anxious to know because I just switched from axio test e to AS test e and am wondering if i should get some more axio.

You should get some good results with either one of the products you listed.

I have felt like that a couple times. Somewhat frustrated and questioning my gains in weight and what I can lift. But then I see some acne, which I never have unless I'm on, and my balls have shrunk. I don't know of snake oil that can do that?

should have results by tomorrow or fri. im not sayin all AS is bunk, but i know what the shit feels like and something is wrong. too many people swear by it.. ijust think i got a fake batch or atleast way the fuck underdosed. i got nuthin to promote or gain by claimin this, and WILL eat my words if im wrong. just waitin on doc and ill let everyone know.

Back