couple of questions

freakups

alright i want to know if iam about to do the right move here... my goal - is to put on a lot of muscle mass and get cut! i dont care about my weight as long as its muscle and not fat! a lot of people tell me dont worry about cutting yet, just put on the muscle and than it will be easy to loose the fat! the plan is to start my cycle in two weeks, so i have time to do more research. so in a bulking cycle i wouldnt want to do a lot of cardio right? if not any!and while on a cycle like that iam going to want to eat a lot and take in a lot of protein right?
what do you all think?
-matt

you just need to worry about bulking cutting comes later

stay away from cardio, eat ,eat , then eat some more but keep your food clean bro. quality calories not junk.

train hard, take in alot of water keep your protein and your carbs high. carbs are best for bulking imo. get plenty of sleep

set yourself goals it will give you that extra motivation and remember Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is only a small part of the equation dont rely on it alone or you will be disappointed

sleep,eat,train = growth

have fun

just my 2 cents

house1 said:
you just need to worry about bulking cutting comes later

stay away from cardio, eat ,eat , then eat some more but keep your food clean bro. quality calories not junk.

train hard, take in alot of water keep your protein and your carbs high. carbs are best for bulking imo. get plenty of sleep

set yourself goals it will give you that extra motivation and remember Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is only a small part of the equation dont rely on it alone or you will be disappointed

sleep,eat,train = growth

have fun

just my 2 cents
thank you

freakups said:
alright i want to know if iam about to do the right move here... my goal - is to put on a lot of muscle mass and get cut! i dont care about my weight as long as its muscle and not fat! a lot of people tell me dont worry about cutting yet, just put on the muscle and than it will be easy to loose the fat! the plan is to start my cycle in two weeks, so i have time to do more research. so in a bulking cycle i wouldnt want to do a lot of cardio right? if not any!and while on a cycle like that iam going to want to eat a lot and take in a lot of protein right?
what do you all think?
-matt

What are you using? Is that the question...?

If you have two weeks to research what you are going to inject yourself with, I suggest you spend a little more time. Putting on clean muscle means eating clean. I shoot for around 5000 calories of good clean food - like chicken, oats, cottage, etc. If you want to put on *alot* of muscle, you most likely will put on some decent amount of fat. Minimization is through eating clean. Cardio once a week is still a good idea, just to keep your cardiovascular system in shape. In my honest opinion, you still have alot of basic questions to be starting a cycle in 2 weeks. Good luck.

It is true that doing cardio may reduce your gains to some small degree, but the benefits far outweigh the downside in my opinion. Who wants to gain all kinds of weight and then be huffing and puffing when you climb a flight of stairs.

I still like to think of myself as an athlete first. Plus you can't put a price on cardiovascular fitness.

I would recommend at least 3 sessions of cardio per week no matter what.

I also agree that bulking comes before cutting and you should be prepared to accept some fat. To attempt to make only lean gains will slow you down so much it isn't worth it.

Consider this, bulking first will make it easier to cut. Here is why. Every pound of muscle you gain burns an additional 30-50 calories per day at rest. That means if you manage to gain 15 lbs. of muscle, the amount of calories you can consume to maintain your weight will increase by 450-750 calories per day. That means you can then cut up without starving yourself, it will be so much easier with the extra muscle.

No doubt you want to consume a lot of calories and protein. Keep it as clean as you can but I'm sure you will find that you can't get in enough calories and protein to gain as much as you are capable of gaining if don't get "some" fat. Its just too hard to choke down skinless chicken breasts and tuna all the time. I need an occasional cheeseburger, and that's not the end of the world.

Re: Re: couple of questions

BIG D HASEK said:
What are you using? Is that the question...?

If you have two weeks to research what you are going to inject yourself with, I suggest you spend a little more time.
no iam going to research what iam going to take! i have a few in mind but i just want to make sure. i think iam going to do my first cycle on sus and anapolan.
-matt

Back