Crashed Prop Pics

NXG+

Well here is the pic of the fresh vial guys,

I dont know if this question is impossible to answer or not, but does anyone have a rough idea of how much of the total test in the vial has crashed in the bottom there?

As a rough guide its a crystal covering about 1/4 of the bottom of the vial, its about 2-3mm high. Oh thats about 1/8th of an inch.

In all honesty man I'd do as the others said and just supplement your other prop shot with that stuff there.

What concentration is the other prop you were gonna add it to? If that's a 15ml vial @ 100 mg/ml its roughly 13-14ml solvent and about 1.5g of powder, not sure if thats gonna help much other than to draw up the oil in the vial and see how close you are to that number assuming its all solvent/oil and the prop has seperated.

Once again I don't know the concentration you have for the other prop but if you go adding the crystals to that you run the chance of having that crash with the higher mg/ml (unless the carrier is EO).

Overall its gonna be a big pain in the ass and you're not gonna know what your final concentration is. How much can the stuff you're crashing be underdosed? Why not inject the other stuff as the minimum test you're taking and add the other stuff in addition?

thanks for your answer...my follow ons below:
A-10 said:
In all honesty man I'd do as the others said and just supplement your other prop shot with that stuff there.

What concentration is the other prop you were gonna add it to? If that's a 15ml vial @ 100 mg/ml its roughly 13-14ml solvent and about 1.5g of powder, not sure if thats gonna help much other than to draw up the oil in the vial and see how close you are to that number assuming its all solvent/oil and the prop has seperated.

Thats a 10ml Vial @ 100mg/ml. I have another vial exactly the same (though i took a couple of shots from it). My plan was to crash all the Prop from BOTH vials, then re-mix them in the oil from just ONE vial, i.e. doubling the ammount of test.

Once again I don't know the concentration you have for the other prop but if you go adding the crystals to that you run the chance of having that crash with the higher mg/ml (unless the carrier is EO).

Even if it kept crashing, could i not just warm it up every time?

Overall its gonna be a big pain in the ass and you're not gonna know what your final concentration is. How much can the stuff you're crashing be underdosed? Why not inject the other stuff as the minimum test you're taking and add the other stuff in addition?

Yeah i hear you. I'd guess its underdosed by close to 50%, i.e its more like 50mg/ml though obviously Ive no real way of knowing. Obviously I can just shoot twice as much as I would have done, but I still have the same problem of not knowing the final concentration...I thought if i crashed it and showed you guys some pics someone could perhaps estimate.

How did you come to find out its underdosed and by how much? Guesstimating with the seperated underdosed product will be much more accurate than if you tried to crash/combine them both.

Yes, you could heat it up everytime to inject (which will get old fast) but if it crystallizes in the inject site its gonna fucking kill something fierce. I had it happen before and couldn't use my leg for a week it swelled up so bad. T

As far as you crashing 100% of the prop from the solvent I'm not sure that can be completely done just by freezing it, though I don't really know.

In summary it'd be best to just shoot what you have and combine them broski. You're more than likely not gonna be able to extract all the prop from crashing it and ultimately you'll lose what test prop could be in your system to an unnecessary consolidation of gear, if that makes sense.

Either way keep us posted

A-10 said:
How did you come to find out its underdosed and by how much? Guesstimating with the seperated underdosed product will be much more accurate than if you tried to crash/combine them both.

Yes, you could heat it up everytime to inject (which will get old fast) but if it crystallizes in the inject site its gonna fucking kill something fierce. I had it happen before and couldn't use my leg for a week it swelled up so bad. T

As far as you crashing 100% of the prop from the solvent I'm not sure that can be completely done just by freezing it, though I don't really know.

In summary it'd be best to just shoot what you have and combine them broski. You're more than likely not gonna be able to extract all the prop from crashing it and ultimately you'll lose what test prop could be in your system to an unnecessary consolidation of gear, if that makes sense.

Either way keep us posted

Well basically i started using this Zenik test, i had some very small gains and mild sides (acne mainly) but nothing like the results i was expecting. Halfway through my cycle i switched to some British Dragon prop and literally got double the results. The 2 Vials i had (that i was proposing to crash into one) left over, are Zenik vials that i didnt use once i switched to the BD stuff.

I dont think the Zenik stuff was fake, just underdosed. I think once ive finihsed the BD stuff, i'll just shoot twice as much of the zenik stuff as you suggested. Thanks.

NXG+ said:
I dont think the Zenik stuff was fake, just underdosed. I think once ive finihsed the BD stuff, i'll just shoot twice as much of the zenik stuff as you suggested. Thanks.

It wouldn't hurt to maybe take a pic and throw it up in the anabolic pics forum and see if it rings a bell to some. People might even be able to give you additional info as to how much its underdosed, problems with that batch, etc... that would help you. Good luck.

Back