crushers pics...

crushershockey

hey fellas thought it was about time to put up some pics...
i'm sittin at 225 on an empty stomach right now... 16.5" arms.. and i have been to lazy to check any other measurements... probably sittin around 15% bf or somethin right now but probably higher... 6'0".. just snapped these today on my phone lol sorry if they aint that good. starting in may i am doing a cutter to try and shred a little for the summer. lemme know what you fellas think

crush-

You look better in ur avatar pic if u ask me..

but ur only 20 years old ? wow when did u start using gear ?

ya that pic i had to shrink... it was taken 2 years ago my avatar pic... i was 18.. way too young and i've fucked myself pretty good from it

my diet has been shit right now i'm in college and i ran out of money for food so i've been eating like crap... once i go back home my diet will get better i'm hoping to bulk to about 240 and then cut it down a little

I know the college game all to well. Never eating like you should, always feeling like you're not doing shit right, etc (at least for me). You're pretty solid for 20, you've been doing something right. My only advice is to cut down a bit before bulking. Summer is coming up anyways, if you could take up cardio 3x a week and drop carbs 5 hours before bedtime, I think you could probably lose 10-15lbs of fat by june. Keeping your protein high and training consistant, you might actually acrue some addition muscle WHILE cutting like this.

Good luck anyway you choose to go.

Hey bud, total respect for uploading the pics..some nice weight at 225 and 15% time to cut and show us what's hiding under there!

thanks fellas.. and i know i gotta cut... i honestly hate dieting tho... and dougoe you're right good idea man... i start my rugby training this week.. cardio 4-5 days a week.. 6k run everytime.. i should hopefully drop the fat.. plus i will be having rugby practice and games twice a week... i just hate dropping my carbs... but you gotta do what you gotta do to look good eh.. and ya i've been doing something... right now i'm on a cycle of test e 500mg/week. just takiner easy for now and come my hard training for rugby i'm gonna switch to sust e3d with tren and anavar to cut and harden... i'll add more pictures as i go with my training...

my protein intake /day when i have money to eat is always good... usually 5 egg whites with 2 whole eggs with protein and some cheese is breakfast. then thorughout the day it's tuna, chicken breast, chili, salmon.. and usually have 3 pieces of bread a day
i can't wait until i go back home and food is free again!

thanks styles.. i'll be back home within the next two weeks i think man.. then me and you can do'er up.. which gym we gonna do for the summer... fit or new gen?

Lookin forward to seeing your pics after your cutting cycle. You are going to be freaken ripped and insane looking bro.

DirtyD said:
Lookin forward to seeing your pics after your cutting cycle. You are going to be freaken ripped and insane looking bro.
Have to agree. You obviously know what ur doing....
keep us updated. IMO toss some Winstrol in there and you will be shredded!

JMHO.

Gator

thanks dirtyd and gator!
i decided what i'm gonna be doin for my cutter.
30 shots omna eod
30 shots tren eod
30 shots Winstrol (winny) eod (or i might use tabs)
i might use more than that if needed but as for now thats what it's going to stay as

i will post pics thorughout for ya fellas! thanks for all of the support!!

Crusher

Crusher...Pretty big fuker...How tall are you???

I went against you and everyone else about the Tren, no offense, but I had it starrin me in my face...So far no major sides, night sweats and mild aggression...Takin it every third day....I posted some pics on the pic site....

lonewing i think he means he went on the sauce a bit young, and not to mention has had an abces removed from his shoulder!! but at age 20 crush knows more and has more experience then most ppl around. hes the teacher.. he teaches steroids 101 lol.. cant wait to see how the cutter gos crush

Back