crystalization

Just got a 10cc bottle of test cypionate from a buddy, but the liquid has crystalized a little bit. It hasnt expired yet! What would be the reason for the glassy crystal look of the solution. thanks for all your help.

You can probably warm the vial to resolve this, at least temporarily.

Maybe 8 seconds in the microwave and then shake. Repeat if necessary. Or warm the vial in a pot of water on the stove.

The crystals are almost certainly the hormone itself, crystallizing. Either the concentration is too high or there isn't enough BB in the solution.

vent it with a pin and reheat it and see if it holds....if it doesn't you could add a some bb/oil it will just change the concentration a little bit...as said though im weary of someones test cyp that crystallizes

grapeseed oil is what i like best

i never liked the idea of putting gear in the microwave, a water bath would be better.

you can't just add oil off of the store shelf either.

try a water bath until it fixes itself.

i never liked the idea of putting gear in the microwave, a water bath would be better.

you can't just add oil off of the store shelf either.

try a water bath until it fixes itself.

yeah i would be weary of the microwave too...

take a small pan with water and heat it up place the vial with a pin in it to vent once the crystals melt let it go for a min or two then take it off and watch it for few days...

I use the microwave to heat up my gear every time I do an injection. Just don't do something stupid like overheating it. Many guys don't realize that 10mL, for example, is only 2 tsp.

I use the microwave to heat up my gear every time I do an injection. Just don't do something stupid like overheating it. Many guys don't realize that 10mL, for example, is only 2 tsp.

yep doesn't take long....i can see someone nukeing it for 2 minutes...

the way microwaves work is enough to put me off but what about the aluminum on the top of the vial?

the way microwaves work is enough to put me off but what about the aluminum on the top of the vial?

The aluminum top has never caused a problem for me or the other guys I know that microwave their gear.

I've also been microwave manuals that claim it is okay to use small strips of aluminum foil in the microwave to cover a part of the food that you don't want to overheat or whatever.

But sticking a large piece of aluminum foil in the microwave is bad.

If a microwave works for you thats cool... but I would rather water.IMO

Its fallen out. Simply heat it on a low heat of hot water with a pin in the topto release any air.

As little as 240 degrees can change the structural compound so keep it as low and quick as possible.

I was about to post something like this but noticed this thread...

I thought maybe the crystalizing was some kind of reaction as I draw deca before the test so I thought maybe it was a little deca that came out forming some kind of reaction. I just looked at my other vial of test which isnt opened yet and it seems to have formed some crystals inside as well.. This is test e btw. Is it safe to shoot without putting in hot water or the microwave?? I didnt mind the little bit until I noticed it happened in the sealed vial. Why/how could this happen???? It is mexican vet shit so the BA is probably high but does this affect the effectiveness of the test?? FKKKK

I once saw a guy post pics of two vials he got from axiolabs that were still crystalized. He just heated his up and he said that took care of it

Back