Crystalized Test Enanthate

Intraining

I have a vial of Test Enanthate that has partially crystalized in the vial. I posted before and was told just to warm it to bring it back fully into liquid form. I did this and it worked but it completely crystalized later after it cooled down. Is it alright to warm it just prior to using it and go ahead and use it--even though this one vial wants to crystalize every time it cools. I had three other vials from the same lab and none of the others crystalized. Should I just heat it and go ahead and use it?

Yes it is a UG made test. I will contact my source and ask about it but the answer I was looking for from the board is whether or not it would be unadvisable to warm it and shoot it or is it ruined? Anyone had this problem before?

It's not ruined. I just wouldn't want to shoot it and risk having the stuff crash inside my body. That will leave a nice sore injection site for a few days.

Maybe your source willl send you a new vial. If he is a stand up source, he sould give you a new vial, or a discount on your next order.

My best recomendation is what i have done with my QFS enanthate (some CAN bros will agree) there products tend to crystalize easy from low ba. I heat mine in the microwave for 15-20secs, it will take one or two times in the nuke, works like a charm nice and quick, and no it has not caused any sparks and my microwave did not blow up either.

Darko--the stuff I have is QFS--so you just warmed it and shot it--did you have any extra soreness etc. or was it OK?

heres what u need to do...........
peel the label off
find a small pot and place the vial in it fill it with water until it is high enough that the water level comes up to the neck
turn the heat on and bring this to a boil......
once it boils for about 5 mins put the heat on 3/4 full and again wait another 5 mins
repeat the same step but at half heat
again repeat the same step at 1/4 full heat for another 5 mins
then turn the element off and let it completly cool on its own
what u want to do is to let it slowly come back down to room temp over an expended time so that it wont crash
when this stuff was made someone didnt use benzyn benzoate or the proper dosage and they didnt take into consideration quite a few variables in fact too many to list

guys just add .5ml of bb or ba and heat it in a boiling pot of water and cool it will be fine....

Intraining said:
Darko--the stuff I have is QFS--so you just warmed it and shot it--did you have any extra soreness etc. or was it OK?

My stuff did crash after a couple days, I havent shot any yet so I cant comment on the pain factor, but the last QFS enanthate I had was extremely low in pain, almost none...but that bottle never crashed.

What I would do, heat it in the micro for 15-20secs then shake it, if you have to heat it again and then shake. Should be fine by then. I would prolly do this maybe an hour before your shot so it can cool if you wish, I always run my stuff under hot water once I have it in the syringe anyway, I always found this method to be of less pain and better dispersement for my shots.

i have a bottle doing the same shit no matter how much i nuke it.

put 1/2ml benzoyl benzoate in it per 10ml crystalized gear, no need to heat. wait 15 min., if still crystalized add another 1/2ml bb and increase .1ml to ever 1cc shot to compensate for the discrepancy in concentration.

Back