Crystallised Oil

NXG+

The last few times ive gone to shoot ive noticed there are like crystals in the bottom of my vials. Its not just one, i have 4 and they all have it to some extent but it seems to get more pronounced the more air (i.e. less oil) there is left in the vial. They look like shards of glass.

If I warm the vial in my hand or over the fire and shake it they pretty much totally go back into solution...Is this normal or is my gear contaminated in some way???

Its Test Prop btw, 100mg/ml.

thanks.

Is there a temperature at which I could accidentally damage the hormone? I found it really easy to hold the vial over the toaster but i was a bit worried about the heat...

Also is it detrimental to have to do this every time I shoot? Seems the test just drops out as soon as the oil cools a little...my house is quite cold i suppose.

just hold it over a glass of steaming water, no need to put in the water, yeah do it every time it will shoot easyer

thanks for your advice mate i appreciate it. I did as you said, although i actually had to put it in the (simmering) water bath for like 10mins (taking out and shaking every min or so) to get the test to fully drop in. The crystals were big, like grains of rock salt.

instead of reheating it everytime, can you just reheat it, add more bb, and then reheat it again.

will this prevent the solutiion from crashing again.?

Back