curious about SUS500 by G.E.T

Special_K

RookieMonster
gave up on Prohormones awhile ago, and since my first cycle of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) I've never had any interest in them. however, this sus500 has been the topic amongst a couple of the guys at the gym lately, and man I've been seeing some nice improvements w/ these guys...impressive!

I was just wondering if anyone here is on it or has tried it, and what's your take on it?

thanks y'all

I've seen the bottle and name around but haven't heard jack... two things though, my thinking is that if a company has to make their product name "look like" the real shit (i.e. Sus500 or Winn-v, etc..) its "probably" a rip off and if you've been using the real thing, even if its decent stuff, its going to feel weak compared to real test or var. BUT, try it for yourself and report back. Thats usually the best test :)
OTC wise, I've heard decent things about MMV2 and real good things about Epistane.

that's exactly my thinking. I actually never thought about using PH's again, but I see these guys in the gym everyday and what Im seeing in their performance reminds me of when I was ON.....but w/out the bloat. it just jump started my curiosity.
I'm thinking either they're actually juicin it and using PH as a cover, or it's good stuff.

...but then again, you're probably right about it being weak compared to real gear...LOL

thanks for bringing my mind back to reality...LOL...........I guess deep down there's a lil hope in me that somewhere out there......over the counter.....there's good shit waiting to be discovered, and I won't have to worry about my mail ever again.....LOL!

peace bro

LOL.. I hear ya.. well, like I said, heard very good things about Epistane and its still legal. for the time being anyway.

Yea i also had a question about both of those products or something similiar to SuS 500 I have heard good things about it

I used sus500. Im a fairly lean guy and it worked well for me as far as bulking up . Only problem i had with it was the side effects .. sudden heat flashes. would i take again. yup lol

Back