Current Cycle Stack Test/Tren/Oral Winny/+

numba1scrapper

Beast in training
Took a long while off due to having a child, my recent gyno surgery and balancing three business's at once, but im back in action and started this cycle yesterday.

Oral Winny 50mg per day
Test C 1000mg per week
Tren E 400mg per week
Caber .5 eod
letro 1.25mg twice per week
HCG 250iu twice per week
GHRP-6 for hunger as needed (not shown)
Ciplactin tabs for hunger as needed (not shown)

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved thread to appropriate area.
What are your stats, age, weight etc.

Last edited:
Moved thread to appropriate area.
What are your stats, age, weight etc.

This ...stats
Also what is the purpose of starting a cycle with Winstrol. A very bad idea especially when you are then going to go with Tren.
With a 1 gr weekly dose of Test you will need to monitor your "estrogen and probably need an AI such as Adex,. However I see the Letro and maybe that's because of past Gyno. BUT that's harsh As you know the Letro with the Winstrol will be hard on your joints ??

You haven't really laid out your cycle. How long and what goals etc...
How long you've been off and how long back in the gym with serious lifting. This is a concern with the Winstrol being 1st if that's what you are doing . please elaborate.

Last edited:
Sorry, been a while since i've been here lol... im 27, right now about 215 pounds, training for about 11 years.

Because I originally posted the thread in the steroid pic section, I didnt lay out cycle.

(numbers are weeks and when they start/end)
Winny 1-6
Test 1-14
Tren 1-12
Letro 1-14
Caber 1-12
HCG 1-14

pct will begin week 16 for 4 weeks running clomid 200mg first day, 150mg next 3 days then 50mg for the remainder.

usually I inject b12 weekly for energy/joint pain and I have no problem.

I've got plenty of Adex and Aromasin, but prefer Letro. From running it and getting bloods done mid cycle my estrogen levels are typically normal...Just spend $10k on gyno surgery and while most say it wont come back, I dont ever want to take chances again. (ill post what they took out of me if you guys want to see lol)

Running oral winny for a couple reasons. From what ive read over the years, winny lowers shbg, making me get the most out of my multiple compounds. Also, I wanted a non bloating kick start that I would see gains fairly quickly. My bodyfat is around 15% which is more than it has ever been in my life and I didnt want to run dbol/anadrol. What I should have did was run Tren A, but I do not feel like pinning eod. Last, my bench has went for 465 to an embaressing 325 and hoping the winny can quickly add some strength to increase though numbers.

Last edited:
Goals are to get back into single digits, possibly compete in a novice competition at the end of fall. I've been back in the gym seriously after healing for about a month. What are your concerns with running the oral winny?

personally I'd put the winny on the back end of your cycle and not the front . . at 15% bf your not going to notice a lot from it , but at the back end of your cycle hopefully your diet is working well and you'll be at a much lower %.

Do you think I will not see a noticeable gain in strength either? What is your thoughts on running it 1-4, and then starting back at 10-14?

Do you think I will not see a noticeable gain in strength either? What is your thoughts on running it 1-4, and then starting back at 10-14?

I thought your goal was to cut and loose some body fat % ? if your going to be in a calorie deficit (for the cut) , then strength is completely un-important at that stage. If your main goal is strength gains, then run a calorie surplus and kick it all off with test and dbol.

you gotta pick a goal as your main goal and stick to it though imo. if you wanna cut, then focus on that and don't worry about strength (however, if your running 1000mg of test, the strength will come too on its own ,, you don't need winny for that, with the winny and letro you just risk drying out your joints)

I guess your right, just enjoy having strength. My local gym has monthly lifting competitions and while I'd like to part take, I will keep my eye on the prize as you have said. Main goal IS to cut as I have absolutely let myself go.

I guess your right, just enjoy having strength. My local gym has monthly lifting competitions and while I'd like to part take, I will keep my eye on the prize as you have said. Main goal IS to cut as I have absolutely let myself go.

it'll be worth it in the long run ,, you'll feel like a beast at the end being ripped and strong . just give it time, especially if you've been out for awhile with the surgery.. just the fact of 'muscle memory' itself coming back will give you plenty of strength and gains back

Back