currently taking Sermorellin (.5ml/every other day) & HCG (1.0ml/2x week)

Yeah, I should have taken some pics. I've been hesitant to post this kind of stuff in a public forum. I'm still right at my goal BF levels - somewhere around 10%. Everything is dialed in nicely so there is really nothing new to report. I will eventually get another Bod Bod reading but regardless of the actual number I'm happy with the status quo. Just minor adjustments to the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) protocol and diet at this point.

Yeah, I should have taken some pics. I've been hesitant to post this kind of stuff in a public forum. I'm still right at my goal BF levels - somewhere around 10%. Everything is dialed in nicely so there is really nothing new to report. I will eventually get another Bod Bod reading but regardless of the actual number I'm happy with the status quo. Just minor adjustments to the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) protocol and diet at this point.

What was your test dose before you lowered it? I was having the same problem with RBC and hematocrit at 200 mg per week and backed down to 100 mg per week. Don't notice any strength difference in the gym but I get a lot more sore after a workout on the lower dose. On 200 mg per week I never got sore after a workout.

Yep, I was at 200 per week which I prefer. I dropped as low as ~120 per week. Running at the lower test levels is not ideal but it's tolerable and my blood work is much better. So I'll run the higher doses for a while and then back off for a while and let the levels drop a bit.

just a note, I'm preparing a thread on my progress... simple thing to take the pic in the mirror and crop our my pretty face :cool:. frankly I don't care if my face is there but perhaps one day things will change. So prudence. If you need help with editing the pics I could walk you through it on whatever platform and software you have or would be willing to just do it for you if that's not too weird.

Yeah, I have not really taken any pictures of my progress. I do want to get a few shots just so I can have them and track how things are progressing over time. I could use a mirror, but the pics come out pretty crappy. I could ask the wife to help but I think this is pushing things a bit too far.

I just got an inexpensive remote shutter release for my digital camera. I will try to take some pics this weekend. I should be able to find a shot that will work for posting. I think it would help folks get some context in this thread and really see what these peptides can do.

I'm staring the same program with IncreaseMyT, looking forward to seeing some great results. Will keep a detail log

I am getting ready to start a peptide cycle and have my fingers crossed that I can get anywhere near some of the positive results I have seem posted on this board. Good luck with yours too coffee!

Just to give folks a rough idea, I probably spent at least $200 per month for 6 months on the peptides. I'm currently taking a break right now. My body composition is still good. I'm going to let the BF levels rise a bit and try to add a little bulk. Depending on how well I can control things with diet, I may do another round before the summer.

View attachment 547352
OK, here is a pic. It's hard to get a good shot for a number of reasons. Not such a great shot of the arms. They are not so scrawny looking in real life. I was about 5 pounds lighter 2 months ago and the abs were quite a bit sharper. Like I said, there is not much in the way of extra fat. I've added some extra calories so I'm not trying to be super lean. At this point I have total control over the BF levels. Keep in mind I'm over 50. I hope this helps.

I just received R/X from testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) Doc as a supplement to my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) (test-cyp + HCG). There was no auto pen option for me - received a compounded mixture of Sermorelin 1.0mg/ml / GHRP-6: 0.5mg/ml / GHRP-2: 2.5mg/ml. According to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc, this is cutting edge formula. I sense that it could be BS, but results will determine that. Interestingly, the compounded vial also says to not refrigerate. I plan to inject .015ml - 2x/day = 0.3ml/day for 5 days on/2 off somewhat similar to the protocol that lucius is following (No food for 2 hours before pinning and waiting min of 30 min after pinning before eating). My schedule won't permit 3 injections per day, which is where the auto pen could have been useful. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc also prescribed injectible l-carnitine at 100mg/ml. I've normally seen this dosed at 200mg/ml, so this low-strength formula must also be "cutting edge"...

Just a minor update. I just did a bod pod reading ... 12% BF. I was just a little bit leaner a few months ago, but you get the idea. Like I said - these peptides work. I'm going to do some bulking in the next few months so I'll be adding to the BF levels. I'll do what I can to keep things reasonable.

Hi lucius11, it looks like this thread is about a year old so if you're still around I'd love to know if you have any updates. I am in a similar boat as you were - never less than 20% bf my whole life no matter what - and my doc recently suggested adding this combo to my TRT. Now that it's a year later for you, would you still recommend this course? How long did you stay on it? If you've come off of it, did you notice an increase in BF once coming off?

Absolutely bump to this thread. I just started the exact same thing except my dosage is a 9mg bottle. 9mg of sermorelin/5.4mg of ghrp6/5.4mg of ghrp2. They had me mix the solution with 9ml of bacto water and use 30 units just before bedtime. So im assuming I am getting 90mcg of Serm and roughly 27mcg of ghrp6 and 2 in each dose. I have been on tev tropin hgh for two years at 1.5iu's a night 5 days a week. I am on my last kit and I only switched to this because tev is on factory backorder and I figured it would be a good time to try this out since my dr has been pushing this on me since it hit the market.

Well boys, we shall see. The biggest difference I can always tell from pharm grade hgh and ugl stuff like rips, blue's etc... is the quality of sleep I get. Man is there a real difference. With 1.5iu of TevTropin pharma grade I sleep like a rock and dream vividly like when I was a child. Sometimes I will have 3-4 dream a night. Amazing and I remember everything about them. Yet, I can take 5iu of ugl hgh and never dream once and my quality of sleep degrades instantly. I have NEVER gotten the quality of sleep from an UGL hgh than I do with pharma. And as we know, when we sleep is when we grow. not in the gym, so sleep, and good quality rest is key in my book to overall healthy lifestyle.

And here I am posting this at 12:00AM midnight. LOL. Probably not a good sign for the sermorelin combo so I guess Ill back out of here real quick and go give myself a 1.5iu shot of tev since I only have 15iu's left.

oh man I just realized his before and after pics were removed, too bad it looked amazing! Steroidology recently had to get rid of a lot of uploads and links on the site.

IMT staff can you please pm me the general cost of this. what extra blood tests are needed?
thanks

Ps can this help with mild joint pain??

Last edited:
Back