Customs Problems.....Help...:-)

PA-Muscle

Hey Bro;e/Gal's I've not ordered Int. for a long time and not sure what to think about what has occurred.....When the package came through customs it was hald for inspection.....2.5 days later it was released for delivery......(Controlled Delivery?) I hope not.....

What I need to know is how many of you have had similar situations but turned out ok or did you choos not to accept the package....:) Please get back to me with your opinions ASAP.....thanks....:)

Package coming from TNT shipping.....

Peace Out!

I would never order anything international... thats just me.. the good old days are over..IMO...will this person have to sign for the package?? If so I would not touch it...

TNT will not make you sign unless it is a controlled delivery as long as the sender checks the no sig box. TNT was always 2 days from overseas for me. I would be leary. Personally I would not answer the door and see if they leave it on the porch. If you need to sign forget about it.

Champ

I had to sign for a package once and i recieved a package a couple of weekas ago,first i had to call the courier firm and they asked me if it was the correct adress and told me that they would deliver one day later and they also asked me if they could leave the package at the door if nobody´s home but everything went fine.
I had one package seized this year but they know that they cant prove that i ordered it so nothing happend.

there are many ways around this situation. i'm too fucked up right now to think, or i'd offer some quick advice. you don't have to sign for a package to get nailed. you just have to accept it, then make an effort to retain ownership of it (i.e., begin to open the outer layer of the parcel). if you get a box, take it into your house then immediately huck it out the back window into the garbage....shit, it aint yours, you didn't order anything...or so you can claim. let it sit at the bottom of your outdoor trash for a week. if they don't raid you after a day or two, your golden. ugh...gotta rack out

If it is a controlled delivery, they will raid you minutes after you accept the package. Trust me I know

Champ

if i were you id play it safe.... wipe your computer, and get everything illegal u have out of your house

Good luck bro, hope it all works out. It's sad the priority that the feds have when you consider everything else they should be worrying about.

jes131 said:
Good luck bro, hope it all works out. It's sad the priority that the feds have when you consider everything else they should be worrying about.

true shit.

Back