Customs

Powerhouse9

Why do they heighten the security on packages whenever their is a war or viral scare? I doubt Sadaam is sending Joe Juicer a box of anthrax, to his one bedroom apartment in the bronx. You would think they would be on alert all the time. I know for the most part that if they get a huge package of AS they may get the DEA involved and detain it. But here are a few questions I have.
1) They are suppose to look for suspisious packages or ones that are leaking, so why is other crap getting grabbed by them as well?
2) Do they have dogs sniff out things or a x-ray machine, if so can the dogs smell any type of steroid (powder or not)?
3) How many of these customs agents steal shit do ya think? To sell or use for themselves
4)Is GH, Nolvs, Clomid, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) any less likely to get nabbed than AS?
5) How likely is Global Express to be inspected?
6) Which countries are having problems right now
7) If you had a tracking number and tracked the package, what would it say if they detained it? Would they lie on the tracking site?
8) What good is a resend policy by the supplier if they always get nailed at customs, you probably won't get your $ back
9) What does your package look like if its been opened an inspected by customs? Do they seal it with their own special tape or something?
10) Is there any packages customs won't open? Say something read "light sensitive film"(good idea huh?) on the package inside. Or if they damaged something while opening it that wasn't illegal, do they have to replace it? I wonder how hesitant they are in opening things if they can face lawsuits or not for damaging something.

Powerhouse9 said:

1) They are suppose to look for suspisious packages or ones that are leaking, so why is other crap getting grabbed by them as well?

Because they do random searches and everything is fair game when it comes to customs.

Powerhouse9 said:

2) Do they have dogs sniff out things or a x-ray machine, if so can the dogs smell any type of steroid (powder or not)?

Not sure but I doubt it. If they used X-Ray on every pack then nothing would get across and it would take a month to get a letter from Aunt Jane outside the US.

Powerhouse9 said:

3) How many of these customs agents steal shit do ya think? To sell or use for themselves

Who knows? Who cares? Who wants a job as a customs agent? :wavey:

Powerhouse9 said:

4)Is GH, Nolvs, Clomid, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) any less likely to get nabbed than AS?

A resounding HELL NO. It's all illegal and will be seized. Trust me I'm speaking from first hand experience on that one.

Powerhouse9 said:

5) How likely is Global Express to be inspected?

Any tracked package is more likely to get inspected.

Powerhouse9 said:

6) Which countries are having problems right now

The hotter ones are always an issue but right now every country seems to be a hassle.

Powerhouse9 said:

7) If you had a tracking number and tracked the package, what would it say if they detained it? Would they lie on the tracking site?

It would say that it was at customs in most cases but I'm sure they'd lie if planning a controlled delivery.

Powerhouse9 said:

8) What good is a resend policy by the supplier if they always get nailed at customs, you probably won't get your $ back

BINGO!! I've seen this happen to a few guys. The source continues to ship and it continues to get seized. Sometimes the user learns his lesson and goes domestic. Other times they don't. :(

Powerhouse9 said:

9) What does your package look like if its been opened an inspected by customs? Do they seal it with their own special tape or something?

Yup, they use green customs tape in my experience. Other times I've seen clear tape. Then again if they do a controlled delivery then expect it to look the same.

Powerhouse9 said:

10) Is there any packages customs won't open? Say something read "light sensitive film"(good idea huh?) on the package inside. Or if they damaged something while opening it that wasn't illegal, do they have to replace it? I wonder how hesitant they are in opening things if they can face lawsuits or not for damaging something.

I doubt they'd face any lawsuit as again, everything is fair game.

But I had always wondered this same question in regards to searching your residence. If they go and start cutting your couch cushions and mattresses and don't find shit I wonder if they have to pay for it.

FancyLad said:
what do you mean by controlled delivery?

When any law enforcement agency comes along to deliver your package. Could be DEA, ATF, Postal....depends on what is in the package.

FancyLad said:
that would only be for very high quanities though right?

Not necessarily. While most controlled deliveries are for a substantial amount of gear, there are a good amount that are for "personal amounts."

How convenient 9/11 and now the Iraq war is for our goverment to have a greater reason to invade our privacy. Eventually you won't even be able to fart without the damm goverment knowing about it.

They'll probably arrest you, claiming your "gas" is a threat to public health and safety!

customs is screwing me over hardcore. I planned on starting my cycle at the beginning of may. So i figured ordering early march would be more than enough time. Well, still waiting......

JohnnyB said:
Had a pack sent on 2-4-03 got it last week

JohnnyB

that must have been quite a surprise. Thinking all that time it was seized then going to your mailbox after forgetting about it for all that time. That's great stuff:)

Brock Landers said:
that must have been quite a surprise. Thinking all that time it was seized then going to your mailbox after forgetting about it for all that time. That's great stuff:)
Your right I thought for sure it was gone, but the punks got one after that.

JohnnyB

What's up with the procedures for domestic mailing??? Do they use x-ray and random searches on that. I plan on sending Priority Mail a few states away, what would your guys opinion be on that? It ani't much probably the size of 2 50ml bottles that are wrapped in some other stuff to make it look ligit. Let me know what ya'll think

Back