cut stack/cycle with 100mg of deca to relieve pain

brolickant

ok, with the help of all you guys i have my next cycle i will use for my cut phase.
1-10wk test prop 150mg eod
5-10wk winny

my question which is in my title, can i use deca at 100mgwk for pains. i have a knee condition which limits my cardio and leg lifting but i want to go all out on this one.

I dont think 100 mgs is gonna do anyhting. And if you have bad joints why would you take Winstrol (winny)? Go with Anavar (var) instead.

i was thinking on med for joint pain, and if the Winstrol (winny) becomes too much to handle i just discontinue, i only have pain in my joints when i add pressure...i can do some cardio i am just limited.

Last edited:
deca's joint relief is over rated, ive never noticed even the slightest change in joint comfort from deca.

deca will help lubricant joints at but should be atleast 200mg/week imo.

if you have issues with your ligaments or severe tendon injuries, it may be to little avail.

noway would i run Winstrol (winny) if i had joint issues.

deca's joint relief is over rated, ive never noticed even the slightest change in joint comfort from deca.

what were you dosing, what were you cycling with deca, and how severe and old were your joint pains?

thats a future cycle, i have a vial of deca but never took it since i currently finishing off my first cycle. i have knee pains, caused by my patella being higher than where it is suppose to be. my knee prob go way back since i was six but after a couple of weeks with knee wraps it went away. it came back right after i ended my track season in HS at 16 years old.

but ever since i have been on test it hasnt given me alot of probs, i am able to jump and run better and i dont have to constanty put ice on it right after a b-ball game. thier is still some pain. i will just see how it is after post cycle therapy (pct) and before the second cycle. if the Winstrol (winny) have a huge effect on my joints and wraps dont help i will just kick it to the side.......

what were you dosing, what were you cycling with deca, and how severe and old were your joint pains?

test c with 400-500mgs deca/wk. knees, hips, elbows, and shoulders all have moderate discomfort and have for probably 4 or 5 yrs. the pain is exponentially worse when i put on weight.

winny is the absolute worst for joints trust us on that so u don't gotta learn the hard way. i'm 25 and have the shoulders of a 40 year old

Joint tissue doesnt regenerate very easily you should really stay away from the Winstrol (winny) IMO.

You should take some sort of joint support as well, if you already arent. Even if you take something mild on the joints the extra strength will still put more stress on them.
Good luck bro, keep us posted

You know i had a friend that ran deca and wini alone , no tess . great results. im aware a shot of deca alone would lower you testerone levels alot. but great results.. so id say run that deca you have , i dont think it could hurt.

You know i had a friend that ran deca and wini alone , no tess . great results. im aware a shot of deca alone would lower you testerone levels alot. but great results.. so id say run that deca you have , i dont think it could hurt.
Deca will shut you down.
when taking deca run also test at a low dose.

Back