Cutting Cycles

synwiz

Bros,

I a little help planning my next cycle. I hear that using test/tren/eq/winny is one of the best for cutting. Do you guys have any other ideas or is that the best one to use?

remember, the only role of the drugs during a cutting cycle is to retain muscle mass, the drugs dont cause any fat loss. So keeping that in mind you dont need to get real fancy, my contest stack right up till a month before the contest is just enth and EQ

EQ while dieting...?hey man,i've attempted to diet while on EQ,if your EQ is legit those appetite increases are brutal to deal with when you are attempting to keep it low on the calorie count...tren/winny/clen/T3 ...?now we're talking cutter...

I am 27, right now 306lbs with about 20%BF by calipers

My last cycle was enth/EQ/dbol for six weeks. Max dose of test was 1200mg and ramped dbol up from 4 to 12 then half that for two weeks. EQ was run to a max of 600mg then down for the last two weeks.

fina prop works well, they say you add Winstrol (winny) and it fucking rocks. i would assume with masteron available now, that would also work well in place of the Winstrol (winny) without all the Winstrol (winny) sides.

synwiz said:
I am 27, right now 306lbs with about 20%BF by calipers

My last cycle was enth/EQ/dbol for six weeks. Max dose of test was 1200mg and ramped dbol up from 4 to 12 then half that for two weeks. EQ was run to a max of 600mg then down for the last two weeks.
This is a little unclear, how long did you run test and eq. Why did you ramp?

JohnnyB

I ramped up from a starting dose of 500mg then 700mg and then 1200mg at weeks 3&4 then tapering down same with the EQ. I did the ramp based on what my research suggested.

hey guys which one do you think that will help you put on lean mass masteron or Winstrol (winny) which one would you prefer with test and tren???

staybig said:
and which one of yall have used Winstrol (winny) and masteron to see which one was better???

THeir may be a few old timers who can answer you but very few. Like i said the reason i would do masteron is the lack of sides when compared to winny.

synwiz said:
Bros,

I a little help planning my next cycle. I hear that using test/tren/eq/winny is one of the best for cutting. Do you guys have any other ideas or is that the best one to use?

No need for more than 2 steroids in a stack, ever. If I was gonna cut, I'd take a bunch of test and something for water, like arim or nolv. And either fina, or an oral.

i was trying to figure out for my next cycle i was going to stop taking bulking cycle and stick with lean mass cycle because i have a really hard time losing fat of my lower stomach and love handles

that is why i was asking which one would yall prefer to do test and tren with masteron or winny??

the cycle i am on right now is test and tren and insulin check out my cycle results on the other board...

Back