Cutting for Competition

newgen1985

I am getting ready for my first bodybuilding competition and I need help with cutting for the competition. Would t3 and clen together be good for leaning down? or would that combo take make me lose some muscle as well. I was planning on using only clen with my diet but i have been doing some reading on t3 and wanted everyone else's opinion.

How much are you looking to loose? Honestly I think less is better in that department. For my show I just used some ephedra and then diet and cardio did the rest. I placed in top position.
Anyways, I keep around 20 pounds from competition form.

Main things will always be diet and cardio, hard work pays off.

newgen1985 said:
I am getting ready for my first bodybuilding competition and I need help with cutting for the competition. Would t3 and clen together be good for leaning down? or would that combo take make me lose some muscle as well. I was planning on using only clen with my diet but i have been doing some reading on t3 and wanted everyone else's opinion.

whats your stats...what are you takin?

im 5'8'' 197lbs 10% in the offseason. ideally i want to be above 170 on stage at 3%. right now its just cardio and the diet. i was thinking about adding clen.

Clen could help some, but whatch out for the cramps when youre shedding water.

Also, going in on 170 when youre almost a "lean" 200 should be no problem, depending on amount of water you hold? After youre first competitions things get SO much clearer as to what you need and how to do things.

Back