cutting pics

supergirl said:
FIGURE... that is the only division i compete in... 5'5 125 36-26-34

RJ... how was your honeymoon?? ;) Madine still gonna compete?? hit me up when you get a chance!!

i am actually pretty happy with how my back came in! i didn't think the tree would show the way it does so for me that is a HUGE improvement!!! Plus i got my inner teardrop in my legs up a bit; it still needs a bit more development but better than it was... it is hard to train them solely without hitting my over developed hip flexors lol..
my shape is there but i need some tweeking... I got really great feedback from my last show, so i am pretty motivated and still pursuing sponsors :)

thanks to everyone for all the luv and support!!!

super

The honeymoon was awesome. We had a blast. I'll have Madine email you some pics today or tomorrow.

As for competeing, she is still planning on it, but dueto the time constraints of the wedding, she won't hit the May show. There is a show in August and then the Elite that I may do as well in November.

I'll have her hit you up soon.

Lookin great, hun, very impressive legs!! How far out are you? I'm sure you'll get it tuned in for showtime, I dont' see anything lacking thus far!!

I'll see if I can catch you online, we'll chat!!

I think your looking great SG... the Legs are great as is the upper body.... remember...she is competing in figure... Great job and keep us updated!!

Looking tight SG, agree that low back is "spreaded" well, lol. Can't wait to see the final prod, keep it up!

I think your legs look awsome,once you lose the water they will be completely ripped!!
You have a christmas tree lower back!!!!
Very impressive:)

Back