Cutting Test Prop or PP due to pain?

Musclemountainlion

Anabolic Acolyte
I have obtained quite a bit of Test Prop and Test PP.
I was so amped when I got all my supplies but the day after my first Test Prop shot I could hardly use my arms cuz I did bilateral tricep injections (short head).

A few days later, I decided I would stop being a pu$$y but switch to the Test PP just in case the situation was only due to the Prop specifically. After bilateral lat injections pain was radiating through my upper body any time I used my arms.

So now I am looking for a way to cut the Test Prop/PP in hopes of fixing the pain issue.

I am open to any ideas. Lay some knowledge on me please

Last edited:
heat up the gear before u inject, inject slowly (30 seconds/ml), massage the injection site after
works for me :) g'luck!

PHP:
I've heard a lot of people using sterile grapeseed oil

I was going to try this cause my pain was also terrible but I ended up ditching the stuff and getting test e... much better and minimum pip

Last edited:
I got some cottonseed oil from RUI and am planning on cutting with that.

Also got some BB and BA if anyone thinks that would be good to add as well?

Am thinking the BB will help keep the Prop from crashing out into the muscle too quickly....

I'm sorry your having that problem. I'm glad the gear I'm using is painless. If it swells up the injection site that bad I would advise to not use it.

I use grapeseed oil but cottonseed I hear is a tad thinner but either as long as they are USP grade filtered. No need for the BB, I had some horrible pain before cutting now have zero. Just mixed 60/40 or 50/50 (60 being test and 40 being cottonseed) Take the test in syringe first, then the carrier oil and about 1cc or air and shake it up real good. Make sure to get the air in before shaking the swishing really mixes it well. I use a 18g to draw and 23 to pin. push out excess air and pin away. Takes a few mins to get in the body cause its a little thick but doesn't hurt anything. I always warm under hot water and warm both bottles in hot tap water. The warm water Helps a little.

So I think I got this worked out:

I mixed 50% Test, 40% Cottonseed oil and 10% BB -------> no pain, no irritation, nothing.

I heated the mixture for 10 mins in steaming hot water prior to using and reheat each time immediately prior to injecting. No issues.

the propionic aced in the propionate ester can cause irritation for some. This is why some pharmaceutical applications come in strengths of 50mg/ml.

Your safest route would be to get oil based B-12 and cut it in half. B-12 can cause high RBC too so be careful not to go overboard.

the propionic aced in the propionate ester can cause irritation for some. This is why some pharmaceutical applications come in strengths of 50mg/ml.

Your safest route would be to get oil based B-12 and cut it in half. B-12 can cause high RBC too so be careful not to go overboard.

Dose yielded by my dilution is 75mg/mL

Oil-based B12? I am unfamiliar with that.

its just B-12 with oil as the carrier. You can just draw some B-12 in the syringe with your test, this usually helps. 50/50 is usually good.

if your going to go through the trouble of heating and all that I personally would have used EO (Ethyl Oleate) and re filtered, I wouldn't trust others to filter my oil, they may not be using the right pore size.

Just My 2 Cents

I have to agree with cleaning the oil with my own filter. Trust issue I guess. Anyways I havent made my own for a bit but 10%BB seems high. Maybe others can chip on on thats issue. Will need to referance my notes.

I like the b-12 idea myself, but a question for you Lion: Why are you pinning your tris and lats, scar tissue buildup in legs? If it were me I would pin legs but you must be doing this for a reason right, just wondering why.

I have to agree with cleaning the oil with my own filter. Trust issue I guess. Anyways I havent made my own for a bit but 10%BB seems high. Maybe others can chip on on thats issue. Will need to referance my notes.

Alright, I got an update.

I used up the first batch, so I mixed this new batch differently:
70% Prop, 25% Cottonseed, 5% BB a little heat and mix then good to go.
Did bilateral quad injections of 1mL ----> no issues. :Party:

I like the b-12 idea myself, but a question for you Lion: Why are you pinning your tris and lats, scar tissue buildup in legs? If it were me I would pin legs but you must be doing this for a reason right, just wondering why.

I ain't even got start a debate about site injections (cuz this is not about bringing up lagging body parts, if that were the case I would only inject legs and especially calves but I know better) but I am strong proponent of symmetry and do not want my legs to get all scarred up. My NeuroEndocrinologist actually instructed me to do more frequent smaller injections of my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) across multiple sites to attain more steady levels. So I modified the idea to apply it to my cycle.

Back