Cutting with NPP for first time after using Tren

letsgetyolked

Hey guys. I'll be on my 4th cycle in a matter of a month or so. I'm going to be cutting on this one. Last year I used tren and prop and it was the most amazing cut ever. I actually gained weight (put on some muscle) and lost about 4% of my body fat bringing me down to like 8%. I've been bulking natty since then and have put on great size actually and it's time for another cut. I was wondering if I ran NPP this time instead of the Tren could I still pull off the same results as I did last year while I was on Tren? Basically, what I'm asking is does NPP compare well to Tren? I followed 3J's diet routine. The cycle will be ran like this:

Prop: 75 mg's e/o/d
NPP: 125 mg's e/o/d
Aromasin: 6.25 mg's e/d

PCT: Nolva/Clomid

I was actually saving the NPP for a bulk, but I don't really need to bulk now.

Npp would compare with tren on a bulk. Maybe. But tren reigns supreme for its anti catabolic properties on a cut restricting calories. You should have probably run some kind of nandrolone cycle before tren anyway.

tren has the ability to actually add muscle (to an extent) on a lack of calories due to it's increase in feeding efficiency. I don't know of any other compound that can do this. NPP will help prevent catabolism, but i don't think it will be as effective as a recomp tool as tren. Tren is on a whole other level imo.

Question: how many cycles in a month?

Is that a typo?

Isn't the standard time on + pct = time off

So what's your guys' opinion on running low dose tren with npp? Is it even worth it to throw the npp in on a cut alongside tren?

I'll take deca over tren any day. But i do not respond well to tren. But deca is fkn unbelievable for me. You might think about throwing some S4 on top of that npp :)

I'll take deca over tren any day. But i do not respond well to tren. But deca is fkn unbelievable for me. You might think about throwing some S4 on top of that npp :)

what problems did you have with tren? I've always like to have tren ace in my cycle, love that hardness, vascularity, and the recomp :)

I do not get a raise in body temp. No night sweats. I do have a growth in mass but it's no better then that of deca. It give me high bp and raises my prolactin to sky high levels. Some people can take 150mg a day I literally start to lactate at 75 and it's barely manageable at 50mg ed. That's with double dosing anastrozole and prami. If I run dienolone which is trens cousin and supposedly 75% as strong as tren, I bulk more get sweats and lean out, minus any of the sides. I guess that's why people have to experiment and see what works for them. I steer clear of the tren, I do wish I received the results everyone eles brags about with it but I dont.

I do not get a raise in body temp. No night sweats. I do have a growth in mass but it's no better then that of deca. It give me high bp and raises my prolactin to sky high levels. Some people can take 150mg a day I literally start to lactate at 75 and it's barely manageable at 50mg ed. That's with double dosing anastrozole and prami. If I run dienolone which is trens cousin and supposedly 75% as strong as tren, I bulk more get sweats and lean out, minus any of the sides. I guess that's why people have to experiment and see what works for them. I steer clear of the tren, I do wish I received the results everyone eles brags about with it but I dont.

I got great results in my cecomp, I would use Cycle assist, it maintained my BP while on tren at lil 116/76 (which was great), I've always included it, it also had liver care, prostate, acne, and etc... Only bad side i got was extreme heartburn to the point i was sweating puking, huge pain in the upper ab region right below the sternum. Lasted 15-30mins, worse pain I've ever felt honestly. But I took heartburn pills as i experimented to see what was the cause, which initially i thought was HCG causing these effects

Back