Cycle question?

TripleHHH

No rookie at all when it comes to juice, i have been doing cycles off and on for many years,

currently i want to get my fiance pregnant, and i want to put off doing a cycle because i hear that will temporarily shut off ur sperm. On the flipside i researched that low test is the cause of male infertility, and low levels 200mg a week will increase fertility??

So my question is do i wait for the cycle and get her pregnant first

or do the cycle and first week take an ovulation test hit it when shes most fertile

Last edited by a moderator:
Low dose of test will not improve fertility, it will shut you down. I would just wait on the cycle.

I'm on TRT and dealing with this right now. You can go over to the TRT subforum and read about how much fun some of us are having getting swimmers while on low dose test.

Plant the seed and then cycle. Youll be all the better.

I second that ^^^^. How important is a cycle compared to having a child, really this is a NO BRAINER. What will you put first after the child is born (if it happens) the child or AAS. Keep your priority's in focus. Good luck.

From a father of three grown and two grand kids :)

As above. You have a very slim chance when using any amount of test. I had to come off completely twice to conceive. But it worked. Just be patient, it will happen.

Youre gonna have to come off brother.. Or run high dosages of hcg while on low test.. Im currently on hrt and having fertility issues.. I've been told the best course of action would be hcg monotherapy.. So come off and run 1500iu twice a week.. It takes 3 months to take effect

I second that ^^^^. How important is a cycle compared to having a child, really this is a NO BRAINER. What will you put first after the child is born (if it happens) the child or AAS. Keep your priority's in focus. Good luck.

From a father of three grown and two grand kids :)

For real, a child is your legacy and his child and so on and so forth, how your body looked when you where alive noone will really care. What we do in this life will echo for eternity.

Last edited:
For real, a child is your legacy and his child and so on and so forth, how your body looked when you where alive noone will really care. What we do in this life will echo for eternity.

Ya know this ^^ above supports what I've said and more. Look at this :
View attachment 563567

Now that was 1986 and who really cares. That was then.
View attachment 563568
This 2014
I been out of the gym now for almost a year and will be 65 in July. The point is I don't even look like the 2014 pic now. And if I met you in a gym NOW you wouldn't take a second look, much less listen to my advice in the gym until you got to know me and see my Comp pictures.

You would love my grown kids and my GRANDKIDS :
View attachment 563569

Meet them and you can appreciate something about 1986 who cares. Make some children and the Go for it or between #1 and #2 give your women a break while you go for it. Good luck man, I'll leave it alone now. :)

(sorry I had to take the opportunity to show off the kids ?)

Last edited:
Ya know this ^^ above supports what I've said and more. Look at this :
View attachment 563567

Now that was 1986 and who really cares. That was then.
View attachment 563568
This 2014
I been out of the gym now for almost a year and will be 65 in July. The point is I don't even look like the 2014 pic now. And if I met you in a gym NOW you wouldn't take a second look, much less listen to my advice in the gym until you got to know me and see my Comp pictures.

You would love my grown kids and my GRANDKIDS :
View attachment 563569

Meet them and you can appreciate something about 1986 who cares. Make some children and the Go for it or between #1 and #2 give your women a break while you go for it. Good luck man, I'll leave it alone now. :)

(sorry I had to take the opportunity to show off the kids ?)

Nice and well put, yes those grand kids are a bigger blessing that any type of muscular body.

Truthfully I needed a place closer to my home due to my income as well as the cost. It doesn't have much , Ha only one bench. But that's all they need because it is a big Fitness Room. I too dislike it however it works for me.

I don't train with a partner because I can't train like I used to. This due to my age being 64/65. As I spoke to other posts to my back injury and mostly my degeneration of my back and other joints as well.

I can't train like even a few years ago and I can only do what I can do. I find that if I push or train to overload for Mass building I get over worked and cause some mild injuries that cause day off's. In essence it is really all I need now. You will find this to be true when you get over 60yrs.

I don't advertise that I go to fitness center Ha... and really miss the PHG and some friends. I can't keep up anymore. I am going back here in a week to begin again and soon do some gear.

I do know where you are coming from and understand your dislike for PF. Their attitude is not good towards people like me with my tank top, belt and gloves. I try to keep to myself. like wearing blinders and keep focus on me and what I'm there for and knowing my limits while not being a slacker.

Soooo that's why my friend.

Last edited:
Truthfully I needed a place closer to my home due to my income as well as the cost. It doesn't have much , Ha only one bench. But that's all they need because it is a big Fitness Room. I too dislike it however it works for me.

I don't train with a partner because I can't train like I used to. This due to my age being 64/65. As I spoke to other posts to my back injury and mostly my degeneration of my back and other joints as well.

I can't train like even a few years ago and I can only do what I can do. I find that if I push or train to overload for Mass building I get over worked and cause some mild injuries that cause day off's. In essence it is really all I need now. You will find this to be true when you get over 60yrs.

I don't advertise that I go to fitness center Ha... and really miss the PHG and some friends. I can't keep up anymore. I am going back here in a week to begin again and soon do some gear.

I do know where you are coming from and understand your dislike for PF. Their attitude is not good towards people like me with my tank top, belt and gloves. I try to keep to myself. like wearing blinders and keep focus on me and what I'm there for and knowing my limits while not being a slacker.

Soooo that's why my friend.

So good to see Vets like you out there showing the younger lads that they can still go at it at those prime years. You still got plenty of decades left in you oldmusclemike !

Back