cycle suggestions

RAIDER_ROBB

my buddy is 5'10" 165lbs 5% and is wondering what type of cycle he could do for his first one, he started a test 200 only cycle for about 5 weeks but stopped when he was in a near fatal car accident, but he got up to 180 before he had stopped and is wanting to see the same type of gains but would like a couple compunds together to get the most out of the cycle, thanks

test/deca
test/eq
test/dbol

pretty much anythings gonna work great for him, especialy considering he was already 20 pounds heavier and this will be his first real full cycle. id do something light that i could get cheap and readily available.

I like this one:

Omna (old, not the new sus version) weeks 1-11
Dbol weeks 1-4
Winny weeks 8-13

Good mass cycle that yopu can lean out on and harden also and not pricey.........

E

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Test @400mgs./week for 10 weeks
D-bol@25-30mgs/ED for the first 5 weeks

Simple cycle, should see good results!
this one or the test only.

JohnnyB

taken at 30-35mg/d is fine, just take ypour necisary herbs and u'll be good to go, i am on my first d bol cycle of 35mg/d and i am perfectly fine

I done
test250 500mg/w 10/wks
deca 300mg/w 10/wks
dbol 25mg/d 6/wk
got 25lbs as a first cycle, I loved it. make sure and use clomid post cycle.

150 mg of anadrol
20mg Halo
1g of Sust
100mg ed tren
100mg suspension ed
15 iu Insulin

j/k
10 weeks
400mg Eth
400mg EQ

trendkill said:
taken at 30-35mg/d is fine, just take ypour necisary herbs and u'll be good to go, i am on my first d bol cycle of 35mg/d and i am perfectly fine

Really?
The only way to truly know this is to check your liver enzymes. People can feel GREAT from the effects of the Dbol or A-bombs, and still be chewing on their livers and have no idea.
It's not that I'm against orals, it's just that we have to be cautious about what's really going on inside us.
It's very uncommon that the first sign would be jaundice or "liver pain" from swelling.

I usually recommend 400-500mg of test for 10 weeks, and if you must dbol at 20mg a day for 4. No ancillaries but have nolva on hand. You should grow nice of this cycle as long as you eat, and train your ass off.

Back