Cycle to pack on mass, few things to catch up

monose123

Hey there people.
I recently bought a cycle to start the first of january and pack as much muscle mass as possible.
Been training for 4+ consistent years and 2 not so consistent. Currently at 80kg aprox 13% BF. 168cm. 23ys old.

I want to keep fat to the minimum so, as my maintenance is around 2400cal.
I will eat at 2600cal and bump that every week 100cal and add cardio.

This is the cycle I plan on doing.
--------------------------------------------------------------
testosterone Enanthate 500mg Week for 12 weeks
Nandrolone Decanoate 500mg week for 10 weeks
Dbol 30/40mg day for 4/5 weeks

And all the necessary protectors for dbol.
And proviron in hand just in case.

Now, having said that i have a few questions regarding the cycle.
Is it better to do testosterone at 500mg for 12 weeks or 750mg for 10 weeks regarding the deca is at 500mg.

I have all from *****NO SOURCE TALK READ THE SITE RULES******.

For pct will do nolva + clomid.

Thanks, if anything isn't on point regarding diet or cycle i'm open to help as i will start it in 1 month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome.

I'll tell you what I told the last 23 year old- cycling at your age is stupid.

Your testosterone levels are at their peak and you want to shut that down? You can make incredible gains naturally. I'd rather have my 23 year old body and hormones than AAS.

There is no garuntee of recovery from a cycle.

The cycle you have outlined in no good. That's a 3rd or 4th cycle, not a first.

Read the stickies.

...CJ said that because your post show s a heavy dependence on drug s to get mass instead of time training informed educated drug choices and food and then more food.

500 test for 12-16 week s for a 1 st cycle period. Why ? To see how you react to conversion.
Adding d bol on your 1 st cycle will skew your conversion to E as it aromat. like a mo fo and is in and out real quick...false size and mass. Great anti depressant though.
Deca has a potential whole host of different prolactin side s to maybe counter with a whole bunch of other ancillary drug s too AND to run it for 10 week s only is lame. 16 -20 iffin I was to still do that blood thickening drug.

Proviron "just in case "...just in case of what ? E D ? Cuz that s where your headed along with bitch tit s that may leak.

Now that I ve crushed your post please remember EVERYONE has your long term health in mind when negating your plans. I do not enjoy slamming newbie s but the truth hurt s usually and this cycle is just reckless, son.
Ur so young...slow down . Read a lot more and don t do what the dealer who sold you the gear said...he s just moving product.
Keep it. It store s like ammo.
And stick around...you asked so ask some more.

Last edited:
Welcome.

Your testosterone levels are at their peak and you want to shut that down? You can make incredible gains naturally. I'd rather have my 23 year old body and hormones than AAS.

Read the stickies.

I hope thats not refering to ME.
I gone through the debate with Megatron twenty times. Sure 25 Is the best age to start, but I think Knowlege is the most important Key.

Take for example the OP does not take into account HCG whatsoever during cycle.
Does not List his AI
Should not be running the Deca shorter than his Test cause hes cutting it short
Should be running dbol at same dosage, not building it up toward the last week. Better results at 6 weeks same dose
Doesn't List his Liver support for Dbol or PCT protocol, so clearly thats least important to him regarding his cycle.
I don't even think for his stats that is the right cals to bulk. Seems too Low IMO, even so .5lb a week isn't good with that much gear. Might as well make it 1lb a week and U should stay fairly lean.

And on of all that, if it is his first cycle. I should be 500mg test only as we all guide new users too. He doesn't know how he will react to a general surplus in T, let alone how to dial in his Aux.

Last edited:
OP you are too young , for all the health reasons, but also because your natural Test level is as high as it needs to be at your age.

Now by what you have said I Question how educated on AAS use you are. Fear of gaining FAT ? It is water that you are going to gain if you don't control your estrogen. UP your calories to help promote the synthesis of building muscle mass. If you do some aerobics or even train with some high intensity you shouldn't put on fat.

You need to understand that the compounds you are using are all aromatizing compounds. Dbol being the less offensive and Dbol the worst. I think you are much confused as to the difference in the look of fat tissue and water retention. IMOP

Are you using an AI and do you understand that an AI is not just for Gyno prevention?

AS far as 10 weeks or 12 weeks IMOP. You see to build the mass you want it is all about the synergism of training , food , rest and AAS. All of this has to take time. IMOP 500mgs for 12 weeks is better than 750mgs for 10 weeks. The compound mgs is not the important factor here.

I gone through the debate with Megatron twenty times. Sure 25 Is the best age to start, but I think Knowlege is the most important Key.

Does not List his AI
Should be running dbol at same dosage, not building it up toward the last week. Better results at 6 weeks same dose
Doesn't List his Liver support for Dbol or PCT protocol, so clearly thats least important to him regarding his cycle.
I don't even think for his stats that is the right cals to bulk. Seems too Low IMO, even so .5lb a week isn't good with that much gear. Might as well make it 1lb a week and U should stay fairly lean.

And on of all that, if it is his first cycle. I should be 500mg test only as we all guide new users too. He doesn't know how he will react to a general surplus in T, let alone how to dial in his Aux.

so are you for or against the advice given so far?

Welcome.

Read the stickies.

I second this post.

Some fellas start young and that's a personal choice and something you need to decide for yourself, as gainjin said there is no guarantee of recovery, whether it's your first or 10th cycle. The younger you are means the harder it will be to get TRT thru a doc typically as they will not understand at all, and the longer you could have to spend rest of your life pinning. There's also the fact that the endocrine system is actually still developing until 25.

I'm guessing omgmike has accepted his fate that one cycle or another he may not pop back and it could be a long road of TRT ahead. I would also kill to have my natural 23 year old body back versus TRT at 30.

If you're not going to wait to cycle then at least keep things simple, also proviron is not an AI. You would need some letro, stane or arimidex and likely some prami for prolactin. First run is best off just being test for 12 weeks or so.

Does not List his AI

Not referring to you bud. You've been on heavy cycles since before I was a member. Your ship has sailed. At least, as you point out, it's sailed with eyes wide open and informed.

Last edited:
Not referring to you bud. You've been on heavy cycles since before I was a member. Your ship has sailed. At least, as you point out, it's sailed with eyes wide open and informed.

-500mg test e
-400 tren e, 250 test e
-50mg dbol, 500 test e
-100 anadrol, 400 tren ace, 750 test e

If u consider those some heavy cycles IDK what to tell u.
I did everything the right way (except I might have jumped too soon to tren, but I did the research proper before)
Even so, half that crap was Bunk because of UGL and I followed reps from people I should not have.

Not worth arguing with u anymore. I don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else on here. I'm just simply trying to get to my goals as soon as I can. I have a list of things I want to accomplish.

-500mg test e
-400 tren e, 250 test e
-50mg dbol, 500 test e
-100 anadrol, 400 tren ace, 750 test e

If u consider those some heavy cycles IDK what to tell u.
I did everything the right way (except I might have jumped too soon to tren, but I did the research proper before)
Even so, half that crap was Bunk because of UGL and I followed reps from people I should not have.

Not worth arguing with u anymore. I don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else on here. I'm just simply trying to get to my goals as soon as I can. I have a list of things I want to accomplish.

Not looking to argue. Maybe I should have used the phrase "advanced cycles" instead of heavy. My apologies.

Thanks everyone for the answers i will clear some things up because i may have missed them.
I did run a test only cycle in the past thats why this is going to be my second cycle.
I am decided to this cycle, won't change my mind sorry.
I plan on increasing calories through the cycle, starting at 2700 and finish at 4000 adding cardio on top.
I was wrong as you said with the AI, my friend should get me one this days, thanks for the answer there.
Proviron can it be run through the cycle as i read it can "hard" you up?
I may have to look into some caber for the prolactin but where i am from(argentina) it is very difficult to get it.
For the dbol protectors i have some Bagó Hepat it is a liver protection from pharmacy.
Having the deca at 500mg isn't ok to run it with test at 500mg? I should get the deca down to 400mg?

Thanks everyone for the answers i will clear some things up because i may have missed them.
I did run a test only cycle in the past thats why this is going to be my second cycle.
I am decided to this cycle, won't change my mind sorry.
I plan on increasing calories through the cycle, starting at 2700 and finish at 4000 adding cardio on top.
I was wrong as you said with the AI, my friend should get me one this days, thanks for the answer there.
I may have to look into some caber for the prolactin but where i am from(argentina) it is very difficult to get it.
For the dbol protectors i have some Bagó Hepat it is a liver protection from pharmacy.
Having the deca at 500mg isn't ok to run it with test at 500mg? I should get the deca down to 400mg?

Ur dbol is not dosed good. Run it at 50 the entire set of weeks.
yes Inc your cals as you go, 4000 is good. Keep track and use the scale once PW
Seems like u know nothing of a AI. I HIGHLY suggest you look into it before u run dbol + test combo lol or your BP is going to be sorry and so will your bloat
U dont need Proviron, I don't even know why u would waste money on that for a bulk cycle, completely irrelevant
Thats not much deca, so i dont think u need caber. Just keep your e2 under control and prolactin should be okay. Even so B6 Mega dose can help with it a lot.
Liver Support: NAC, Liv52, TUDCA....The rest is pretty much junk tbh
Run Deca and test at anydose you like, they do not need to match. Just run them for the same start and end time. They are both long ester, u would get more out of 16 weeks than doing for 10 or 12.

OP QUOTE :

OP I just want to add, nicely that you really just need to learn a bit more about AI's Estrogen , Prolactin and Progesterone and the steroid Profiles.

Your statement above shows your need in these studies. Nothing will harden you up on a cycle like yours UNTIL the ending portion like we as competitors use Winstrol going into a show or some purpose as such. You can cut with Deca but that's another cycle in it's own.

My take from you is that maybe you are looking for the gear to do more than it does. No offense .

Thanks a lot to everyone! Will surely keep learning this 1 or 2 months i have left to have everything ready.
omgismike1 thanks, will make everything you say.

Back